[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

If I go storm bran will 2 storm brand on a single boss keep the stacks at 40?

I lost my HoA gladiator to bleeding ( yah dumb lol) he was cyclone and vs single bosses I couldn't keep HoA stacks above 32
"
Camaron wrote:
If I go storm bran will 2 storm brand on a single boss keep the stacks at 40?

I lost my HoA gladiator to bleeding ( yah dumb lol) he was cyclone and vs single bosses I couldn't keep HoA stacks above 32

Pretty much always capped with golden rule jewel
Has anyone tried this build but as max block glad? how does it compare in survability etc? Asking since I play in HC
even with the golden rule jewel, and 3 stormbrand on boss , i still only get 36-37. how people getting 40 stacks on boss with no adds.
"
OneT59 wrote:
I also don't get why empower lvl 4 gives less DPS than vicious projectiles lvl 20
Messed around with this some more on PoB and in-game. Support priority for the CIP Cyclone version is Damage on Full Life 21/23 > Awakened Vicious Projectiles 1/20 > Vicious Projectiles 21/23 > Empower 4

For single target, dropping pierce and going with DoFL + AVP + E4 is far better than anything. That's probably what I'll do personally and either swap pierce back in for maps or just make a better character to speed clear.
"
Kripto1183 wrote:
even with the golden rule jewel, and 3 stormbrand on boss , i still only get 36-37. how people getting 40 stacks on boss with no adds.

How do you get 3 brands attached?
"
Kripto1183 wrote:
golden rule = posion stack count as Hoa stack look ur poison stack on u and that ur stack hoa
daily
I changed again some things in the build, I noticed a high performance in the creep, the clear speed in t16 is excellent, very fast, I will change the helmet and the jewels yet, but the helmet will cost about 9 ex, and the jewels 1ex each, so I will need to farm and sell some things I have to sell, as I make more changes I've been sharing with you. I still keep the cyclone, because I find it more fun to play, and it is also comfortable to farm the xp, the weapon with cast greatly facilitated the gameplay and spent only 30 floors on it. No need to worry about map options, no matter what the reflect or whatever, it's really solid!
Thanks to all participants.
Good day..

im also struggling to maintain 40 stacks on a boss fight...

im not sure if Ive gone wrong some where in the build with nodes or my gear..

could someone possible check and inform me if Ive gone wrong...

also single target dps feels lowish

thanks

"
BubblesD wrote:
Good day..

im also struggling to maintain 40 stacks on a boss fight...

im not sure if Ive gone wrong some where in the build with nodes or my gear..

could someone possible check and inform me if Ive gone wrong...

also single target dps feels lowish

thanks

most of the time, I keep the 40 stacks, note that the attack speed is maintained, when making one last change to my character, note that this will hardly keep the 40 stacks, try to use a bit more attack speed and test if she keep at 40.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info