[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Hello,

I would like to make this build as a league starter (I've played this league but want to try if this can be a great league starter), is it possible ?

How do you get early dexterity as marauder ? I read that you play with bow/Ice shot early levels, and using a lot of dexterity gems.

I'm very interested with this build because it seems to be a "not so expensive" build and really tanky even for endgame.
There are 2 +30 Dex nodes that you can get without any travelling nodes. There is also the Varsatility node (+20 dex and Int) neat the Marauder start you can temporarilly take. Also the +30 to attributes nodes are very cheap to annoint on your amulet. Alacrity (+30 Dex) is 3 clear oils.
"
Mariox93 wrote:
Hey i have a question, im playing the build in ssfhc act 4 and i have severe mana problems, i dont really know what can i can do, if i spam barrage my mana fly and if i dont my virulence goes down, any advice?

Spec into revelry for the 2 Mana/hit. Craft an ordinary jewel using alts for additional Mana/hit. Repeat as necessary until problem fixes. Depending on playstyle you may be fine with only revelry or may want up to 2 mana/hit jewels. Regen alone will have a hard time keeping up, but Mana/hit gets multiplied by barrage.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 2, 2020, 10:23:45 PM
"
Quixote77 wrote:
"
Orion72 wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
What's the best single target setup in a 4L helm? Having trouble with some T16 metamorphs with regen and map damage reducing mods (phy reduction etc).

Something like HOA + damage on full life + minion damage + vile toxins?

Yup. Unless you are using daggers, in which case (depending on your helm and whether you have a lvl 21 Hoag) sub in a level 3-4 empower for minion damage or DOFL. Crossing the level 31 breakpoint is a significant dps increase.

-O

Thanks Orion. I'm using a minion damage gemini claw (hoping to craft a intimidate + high minion dmg + high attack speed + life gain on blinded enemies one).

Will play around with an empower once I have/leveled one. Gonna try deathmark to see how it feels as there are a few builds using it.

Understand because of the way HOA scales, the claw is a dramatic dps loss over using a CIP.
-O
Two questions:
1) Why no Mortal Conviction? 4 nodes gives u 20% hp (which is not lose in hp) and u can use free aura + you totally solve all problems with mana? EDIT: AH i see HotG isnt aura.

2) How is this build (two daggers version) viable to finish t15 blighted maps?

I wanna give it try, clear speed isn't best but it looks still nice and i like cyclone. Ty for anwser.
Last edited by AnubixcZ on Jan 3, 2020, 4:48:18 AM
Daily

I changed my build, adding holy relic and cyclone instead of bow, increased my armor to 15k + with a good life 6k +, I need to get more level, in my calculations I believe that at level 93-95 I am 8k health, the clear of Maps got insane, boss killing apparently got faster, resistances were pretty high, and it was more fun with cyclone. My profile is open for viewing.
"
midtrik wrote:
Daily

I changed my build, adding holy relic and cyclone instead of bow, increased my armor to 15k + with a good life 6k +, I need to get more level, in my calculations I believe that at level 93-95 I am 8k health, the clear of Maps got insane, boss killing apparently got faster, resistances were pretty high, and it was more fun with cyclone. My profile is open for viewing.

Midtrik you should really spend some currency and replace your Helmet with an elder helmet with "+# to Socketed Minion Gems" and "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Minion Damage".
A helmet with "+2 to Socketed Minion Gems" and "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Minion Damage" you will more than double your crawlers damage and they are currently sold for 50c.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
midtrik wrote:
Daily

Midtrik you should really spend some currency and replace your Helmet with an elder helmet with "+# to Socketed Minion Gems" and "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Minion Damage".
A helmet with "+2 to Socketed Minion Gems" and "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Minion Damage" you will more than double your crawlers damage and they are currently sold for 50c.

Thanks for the tip, I will be looking for a helmet with these options, I thought that having more projectiles would make my clear easier, but having more damage is being more important to me at the moment, I will look for one today. As I have been reporting all the changes, I have already acquired other tips from other players here in this topic, I will be joining yours too, thanks.
Since I have to change the build a bit, move the tree and change armor, as soon as I sell my kaom with increased life, I will buy a better helmet!
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Two questions:

2) How is this build (two daggers version) viable to finish t15 blighted maps?

I haven't done blighted maps and what I'm saying is based on the few blights I had during mapping: This build is not very good for blights. The problem is the crawler shoots all over the place and you can't steer too well where it is shooting. So every once in a while monsters will reach your pump.The damage itself is good and I suppose you could make it work, but there are certainly better builds for blight.
Are there any other better weapons than CIP daggers for more DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info