[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

A nice tip, to solve the mana problem and get out of thief's torment, I put essen sap in my charm, using the cassia option. Where I could use 2 rings to improve the damage of my creep.
PLEASE help
my storm brand + faster cast + lesser poison + poison + blood magic seems cant stack Virulence properly esp vs boss with element + chaos res

For those that have issues with Storm Brand maintaining adequate stacks on solo bosses, give Ball Lightning a try. Works on the same links but hits a lot more frequently as long as you don't have any faster projectile mods on gear. Downside is you're not as mobile as Storm Brand but it's still a decently ranged playstyle.
i have a issue with single target dps...

clearing normal mobs is a breeze but when it comes to bosses they take forever to down..

running cold iron version..

not sure what im doing wrong or is it suppose to take freaking forever

"
BubblesD wrote:
i have a issue with single target dps...

clearing normal mobs is a breeze but when it comes to bosses they take forever to down..

running cold iron version..

not sure what im doing wrong or is it suppose to take freaking forever

Probably you are doing it already, but you can switch out Pierce for Vile Toxins in bossfights. That helps a bit.

Other than that there is not much you can do to increase your damage further.
But we are playing the tankiest build out there, together with the Mana Guardian. So we can't expect to also do a lot of damage.
Also they quadrupled the life of the bosses and increased the resistances. So the bossfights last a lot longer than in previous leagues. Other builds have the same problem. And over 1 mil Shaper dps is still quite respectable.
"
lamajai wrote:
PLEASE help
my storm brand + faster cast + lesser poison + poison + blood magic seems cant stack Virulence properly esp vs boss with element + chaos res

single boss fight keep resisting my storm brand poison prob seems solved after i lvled up
"
lamajai wrote:
"
lamajai wrote:
PLEASE help

single boss fight keep resisting my storm brand poison prob seems solved after i lvled up

the other prob is i still get 1 shot sometime with all def up
Daily
I made a new build change, changing the tree and items, the creep damage is insane, my boss killing problem is over, clearing t16 maps is incredibly easy and safe, I have no problems, respecting some boss mechanics. I added Golden Rule Jewel but it takes 2 pantheons to use it, being Soul of Arakaali and minor Soul of Shakari, changed weapon and some skill combinations, no need to change pierce to kill bosses, investment in helmet was great Avian looks great, I paid 3 ex in this helmet and I am selling my old one to take down part of the investment. I would like to use life per hit but I got no mana with the 3 auras, so I used bloodmagic and the gameplay was perfect. I added another passive to the Ravenous Horde amulet to increase the creep's damage. Thanks everyone, I will continue to share my tests. Hugs

Went with CIP version, but still use storm brand to stack virl. Couple of other changes too, like vitality and elder belt, to make up for no lgoh. Use cyc and fort to move through packs when I need to and apply fortify every few seconds. I feel stupidly tanky, till I don't lol think it comes with the league though. Any other league and this guy would be unstoppable. Really wish I had tried it before. Still, it's gotten me through all content. Even when stuff is stupid rippy, this build will give you a chance to survive. Mostly.
"
Messed around with this some more on PoB and in-game. Support priority for the CIP Cyclone version is Damage on Full Life 21/23 > Awakened Vicious Projectiles 1/20 > Vicious Projectiles 21/23 > Empower 4

I can't get this to line up with my PoB at all. Vile toxins beats Empower 4 on mine, with 40k dps too. Which version of PoB are you running with? Anyone else care to weigh in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info