[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

Thank you for your help AnxietyOverload . I'll make the changes and try again.
I always played with melee chars. I think it is one of the problems....

PS - how many resistances do you recommend uncap ?
Last edited by Stressman on Jan 22, 2019, 5:56:56 AM
"
Stressman wrote:
Thank you for your help AnxietyOverload . I'll make the changes and try again.
I always played with melee chars. I think it is one of the problems....

PS - how many resistances do you recommend uncap ?

No problem, you ideally want all resistances at at least 75%. If youve got any other questions feel free to ask.
Ok. Mutch, mutch better.
Gratz for your help.
How would you go about fossil crafting a helmet?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
How would you go about fossil crafting a helmet?

I used scorched, pristine, and prismatic for this helm.

To get a better understanding of fossils, I recommend you watch some youtuber's guides like ZiggyD's

But if you want a tldr I can try my best:

1. Fossils make it easier to roll certain mods

2. Fossils make it impossible to roll certain mods

3. Use these in tandem and with other fossils to decrease the amount of mods possible and make it more likely to roll the mods you want.
Last edited by AnxietyOverload on Jan 24, 2019, 9:55:46 PM
I might have accidentally 6-linked my Martyr of innocence staff under 10 fusings :D. Is there some change in gems that i can do to take advantage of it ?
tia

I just tried minotaur and it took me a long time to kill him. Respec'd the character today only so don't have the jewels but if you could check my character point out some of the mistakes i have i'd appreciate it.
Last edited by PAPER77 on Jan 25, 2019, 12:54:59 PM
anyone tried blood rage ??? for the frenzy charges..
Last edited by Stressman on Jan 25, 2019, 1:56:18 PM
"
PAPER77 wrote:
I might have accidentally 6-linked my Martyr of innocence staff under 10 fusings :D. Is there some change in gems that i can do to take advantage of it ?
tia

I just tried minotaur and it took me a long time to kill him. Respec'd the character today only so don't have the jewels but if you could check my character point out some of the mistakes i have i'd appreciate it.

Try swapping faster casting for elemental focus. You will have to inflict elemental afflictions with orb of storms but it is a significant damage boost. Also make sure you have a source of cold and lightning damage for spells so you can shock abd chill enemies. Im not sure what you could socket into the martyr though, as for max damage you ideally want a +3 fire staff with +2 to support gems. You can take a look at the endgame section for the ideal staff. If youve got any other questions feel free to ask.
thanks! that gem swap helped so much. i just killed chimera so easily and he is by far the most annoying among the 4 guardians for me, also started to make use of brand recall more efficiently.

i got one more question, im having mana issues running anger,hoa, enlighten(lvl3) and empower(lvl2). i can use only 2 brands max and after that it all depends on mana leech. gotten rid of empower for now.

"
PAPER77 wrote:
thanks! that gem swap helped so much. i just killed chimera so easily and he is by far the most annoying among the 4 guardians for me, also started to make use of brand recall more efficiently.

i got one more question, im having mana issues running anger,hoa, enlighten(lvl3) and empower(lvl2). i can use only 2 brands max and after that it all depends on mana leech. gotten rid of empower for now.

Yeah its really no big deal but it does get annoying, Im probably remove that from the guide as well as the +1 boots as the damage boost is really minimal compared to the +3 staff. Insead I recommend HoA and Anger linked with Enlighten. Its just a much bigger quality of life improvment and makes starting up a lot smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info