[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

I am not a wizkid. How can I make something from that Pastebin-tekst?
This makes no sens to me...
The passive tree that is working to me is has the shape of a passive tree is an old one. So I suppose that pastebin should be the new one...
O Lord, this looks so needless difficult to me...
https://pastebin.com/sdSZWvfy
I did a variant of this build except with a trickster. Same self-ignite items, just different ascendancy. I am also using flame surge for single target DPS.

I am currently at 1.75 mil dps with flame surge and 450k dps for each brand. 4.4k health and 2k ES I am working on getting more jewels and then a carcass jack 6L. Any other suggestions to keep scaling this fire dmg would be awesome! Thanks for the great build!

https://pastebin.com/QKwtN6a1
Last edited by KittyLVR on Jun 23, 2019, 4:23:34 PM
Hey there...

Im new to POE ... can someone answere me why there are more skills than i can put into my skillbar (not the supporting one) or how i can manage this getting all casted. Or do i understand something wrong?
"
MrKema wrote:
Hey there...

Im new to POE ... can someone answere me why there are more skills than i can put into my skillbar (not the supporting one) or how i can manage this getting all casted. Or do i understand something wrong?

I'm new too, but I decided to use this build because it's really fun. I'm running t14 maps. First you activate both auras Anger and Herald of Ashe (resenving most of your mana, they stay active until you die). Then, you should summon both golems. All of this you can do on the same button (I use middle mouse, just swap the skills... eventually you will get fast).

The rest fits in without ever changing (and having left mouse as move only). For example, this is my setup:

Left mouse: move
Middle mouse: Fire golem, light golem, herald, anger (swap)
Right mouse: brand recall
Q: armageddon brand
W: orb of storm
E: Scorching ray
R: flame dash
T: vaal righteous fire

Last edited by AndersonZM on Jun 28, 2019, 8:38:47 AM
why you waste 6 passive points to reach Spiritual aid?
"
Ant0n0mafiaxD wrote:
why you waste 6 passive points to reach Spiritual aid?

I mean the nodes will give you damage once you take SA, but I guess it's best to take all those nodes at once, much like the Phase Acrobatics cluster.
Hi, I'm real new to Poe and decided to go for this build. Couple of questions: how do you have 2 golems up at the same time? I'm assuming it's talent tree but haven't noticed yet.

I just got all 3 legendaries and I'm figuring out my gems but I don't have enough room for everything; what do you think are the least important gems.

Finally, gameplay itself. As I said I still haven't tried using the build yet as im redoing my talent tree but can anyone explain the gameplay or is there some video to of it?
I'm having trouble sustaining the self-ignition with Elemental Focus. I believe the only other source of Ignite I have is Flame Dash. Is there something I'm missing? Am I supposed to be spamming Orb of Storms everywhere to generate the self-ignites?

https://pastebin.com/Zq32avBZ

Also, I was wondering about the Elemental Focus passive that's picked in your tree. Does that just cancel out the burning ailment or does it block ignition too?
Last edited by Cloudmire on Jul 13, 2019, 7:14:43 PM
ok, quick question... how does this build do with the legion content? can it clear well or not well at all?...
"
Bulinutza wrote:
Hi, I'm real new to Poe and decided to go for this build. Couple of questions: how do you have 2 golems up at the same time? I'm assuming it's talent tree but haven't noticed yet.

Check the elementalist tree. There's a node called 'Liege of the Primordial' that lets you summon two golems.

"
Bulinutza wrote:

I just got all 3 legendaries and I'm figuring out my gems but I don't have enough room for everything; what do you think are the least important gems.

This is the first time I'm doing league content also. I cleared all the atlas with this build, currently working towards Ulber elder and challenges. This is my recommended setup by experience:

6L:
Armageddon brand - combustion - elemental focus - controlled destruction - faster casting / inc. aoe / conc. effect (latter is must-have for hard bosses) - immolate/empower (latter if you have rare staff with +lvl gem)

arcane surge (lvl 1) - Flame dash - brand recall - scorching ray - light golem - flame golem
(not really necessary, link as many as you can to first three)

4L:
Orb of storms - unbound ailments - combustion - elemental proliferation

Anger - Herald of ash - enlighten - empower
(Takes a while to get accustomed to but works really well. I don't even use mana pots [only when no regen mod force me to].

3L:
CWDT (appropriate lvl for steelskin) - steelskin (lvl 14~21, as you feel comfortable [mine is at 17]) - enfeeble (as high as you can following your CWDT lvl)
(don't use spell cascade, it doesn't trigger coz CWDT)

Remaining slots:
vaal rf, portal (only if you have a socket ring)

"
Bulinutza wrote:

Finally, gameplay itself. As I said I still haven't tried using the build yet as im redoing my talent tree but can anyone explain the gameplay or is there some video to of it?

Summon golems and active both auras prior fighting. When clearing maps, keep all 5 brands up and recall then to extend their time or to control who they're hitting. When bossing, do the same as above but active vaal rf when you can do a high burst of damage without dying and hit boss with scorching ray. Always drop orb of storms when there's a target with high life or many enemies together, this will ignite them increasing your damage and refilling cinderswallow. Try to keep damage flasks up.
Last edited by AndersonZM on Jul 20, 2019, 3:31:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info