[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

hi
Last edited by reez0r on Jan 16, 2019, 2:12:31 PM
Humm, go to try this build. if self ignit is functional....
Start now.
"
I'm doing a version of this and its working really well! One thing I think is possible and should maybe be mentioned - You can get a herald + anger going without the +1 by getting the aura nodes at templar and then running HoA + Anger + lvl 3 enlighten. This ends up being a large damage increase but will have to sacrifice some points in life. Still, this might be worth to use watchers eye. Can possibly use empower but has a 125% mana multiplier so instead of reserving 55% youll reserve 61%. Should be manageable since the setup mentioned in the post has a 56% reservation (depending on enlighten level).

Thanks! I'll definitely make note of that.

"
Humm, go to try this build. if self ignit is functional....
Start now.

Feel free to ask any questions you have
question :
U try kaom's heart vs Carcass Jack .... loose skills and win lot's of survive. Opinion ???
"
Stressman wrote:
question :
U try kaom's heart vs Carcass Jack .... loose skills and win lot's of survive. Opinion ???

It should work, you would probably have to get rid of the cwdt setup and vaal rf though, but 500 life is solid, plus it gives a bit of fire damage.
"
"
Stressman wrote:
question :

It should work, you would probably have to get rid of the cwdt setup and vaal rf though, but 500 life is solid, plus it gives a bit of fire damage.

ok. gratz
First I go with Carcass Jack. then depends on survival..
The +1 boots are only a damage increase and aren't required to run the watcher's eye correct?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
The +1 boots are only a damage increase and aren't required to run the watcher's eye correct?

Yeah, as stated by thatguy14, you can run this build without the +1 boots, but just drop the empower as it reserves a lot of mana.
Thanks for the quick reply. Would fitting aspect of the spider be possible?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. Would fitting aspect of the spider be possible?

No problem, I dont think spider will fit in with Herald of Ash and Anger due to mana issues, but if you have the free mana, go for it.
Last edited by AnxietyOverload on Jan 19, 2019, 4:51:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info