[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

"
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
Hey I'm lookin at your Armory and your carcass shows as 6 sock 5 link with the odd socket out being Inc AOE... but that wont work unless its linked right? or should the armory be showing 6 sock? I got lucky and got a carcass.. couple fuses and Chroms and im sitting right where yours is.. and I got mine to 24% quality testing stuff lol.

Yeah, the carcass should be 6 linked, Ive thrown a couple exalts at it trying to get it linked but its not linking.

im new therefore poor as balls so that should be fun. lol
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
"
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
Hey I'm lookin at your Armory and your carcass shows as 6 sock 5 link with the odd socket out being Inc AOE... but that wont work unless its linked right? or should the armory be showing 6 sock? I got lucky and got a carcass.. couple fuses and Chroms and im sitting right where yours is.. and I got mine to 24% quality testing stuff lol.

Yeah, the carcass should be 6 linked, Ive thrown a couple exalts at it trying to get it linked but its not linking.

im new therefore poor as balls so that should be fun. lol

I wouldnt worry about a 6 link for now, this build has killed shaper on a 5 link.
ok ya.. my biggest problem atm is the mana reserve and the multipliers for all the supports.. i had to drop a few for now lol.
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
ok ya.. my biggest problem atm is the mana reserve and the multipliers for all the supports.. i had to drop a few for now lol.

Yeah mana is one of the biggest issues for this build, which is why warlords mark is so important. I can only cast 3 brands at once, but if I cast into mobs, warlords mark leeches mana for me and I am able to sustain all my brands. That is also why I recommend you run the +1 gems setup (can be run in the helm slot too) as it gives levels to your enlighten which lowers your mana reserved.
Hi there, guys! Completed uber elder with my league starter, armageddon brand elementalist.

All of her gear is EXTREMELY optimized, the clearspeed is lightning fast and the boss damage is unreal. The build is also VERY tanky. I can also provide my personal POB/tree if you'd like :)

The gear:

The features:

Tanky AF (currently 7.2k life at level 93, perma fortify, endurance charges)
Triple resists balanced for wise oak + ele weakness capped
Insane Warlords Mark on hit ring
Insane added flat damage from gloves, ring
Insane fossil crafted elder bone helmet (spiritual aid)
Best on the market weapon for Arma Brand, currently sitting at 45k hideout avg. damage

The price:

I am completely open to offers and negotiation. I do not take item trades however, only pure currency.

Hit me up in-game so we can chat!
IGN: FrontPorchStep
"
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:

Yeah mana is one of the biggest issues for this build, which is why warlords mark is so important. I can only cast 3 brands at once, but if I cast into mobs, warlords mark leeches mana for me and I am able to sustain all my brands. That is also why I recommend you run the +1 gems setup (can be run in the helm slot too) as it gives levels to your enlighten which lowers your mana reserved.

Sorry... again new guy here.. what do u mean by +1 gems setup?
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:

On boots there is a corruption that gives +1 levels to socketed gems

It is used in this build to raise the levels of empower, anger, herald of ash, and enlighten. You can also get this modifer on helmets though not through a corruption, but in some unique helmets like Geofri's Crest
"
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:

On boots there is a corruption that gives +1 levels to socketed gems

It is used in this build to raise the levels of empower, anger, herald of ash, and enlighten. You can also get this modifer on helmets though not through a corruption, but in some unique helmets like Geofri's Crest

ahhhh ok i see.
Can you post a leveling progression tree?
How would this build change if you got +1 curse on your Eye of Innocence? Would you still look to transition to a Warlords ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info