[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

Is there a way to search for +1 corrupted boots on poe trade? When I look for '+# to level of socketed gems' on boots it doesn't give me any resuls.
Can you list what gems should be linked to what? I'm having issues lol
"
Can you post a leveling progression tree?

Thank you for waiting, I have posted a leveling progression section to the guide.

"

Can you list what gems should be linked to what? I'm having issues lol

The gem links should be detailed in the Gem section of the build, was there any clarification you wanted?

"
Is there a way to search for +1 corrupted boots on poe trade? When I look for '+# to level of socketed gems' on boots it doesn't give me any resuls.

Make sure you use the pseudo option for the mod.

"
How would this build change if you got +1 curse on your Eye of Innocence? Would you still look to transition to a Warlords ring?

The build wouldnt change much but would probably feel more tanky. I have temp chains linked to CWDT so when enemies get too close they get slowed, with a +1 curse you can also leech off these enemies.
Last edited by AnxietyOverload on Dec 31, 2018, 1:06:09 PM
just a bit scattered and Im not sure is all.. ive been tryin to look at your Armory build but it doesnt help cause i still have to use Warlords n that. I dont have the mana yet for alot of the supports so im kinda overwhelmed and scatter-brained.
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
just a bit scattered and Im not sure is all.. ive been tryin to look at your Armory build but it doesnt help cause i still have to use Warlords n that. I dont have the mana yet for alot of the supports so im kinda overwhelmed and scatter-brained.

I recommend you follow the MOM or warlord's mark build for now. Here's the POB for the MOM version: https://pastebin.com/amijJwyd. I recommend only switching to the endgame build when you have a curse on hit ring and a +1 socketed gems boots.
so you can do like most of the content on a 5L carcass ?
"
mopzi wrote:
so you can do like most of the content on a 5L carcass ?

Yeah, it can
I am unsure about how beacon of ruin is the most important node, It adds about 9k dps, and since the brand hits everything it doesn't do much since we have little ignite, I haven't done uber yet and I have cleared hydra with massive lag, Surely Paragon of Calamity would be more useful for defense? I have never done elementalist before but I can't see the benefit in beacon.
"
jorster80437 wrote:
I am unsure about how beacon of ruin is the most important node, It adds about 9k dps, and since the brand hits everything it doesn't do much since we have little ignite, I haven't done uber yet and I have cleared hydra with massive lag, Surely Paragon of Calamity would be more useful for defense? I have never done elementalist before but I can't see the benefit in beacon.

We use Beacon of Ruin less for the ignite but more for the proliferation and shock. Beacon of Ruin gives us a base 20% damage taken by enemies affected by our shock so we only need to have a tiny bit of lightning damage to get that damage increase. The proliferation provided by the node means that if we chill/shock/ignite one monster, the entire pack will be affected by that ailment.
"
"

Make sure you use the pseudo option for the mod.

Hmm, maybe i'm missing something, but when I search for 'pseudo' it doesn't list '+# to level of socketed gems' as an option. Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info