[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

With your current setup of Starkonjas + Loreweave + Offering of the Serpent, do you think its viable with the Crit variant of the build? Or would you prefer to stay EO for this build?

I'm planning to stay Crit with loreweave, but i'm still undecided as to what gloves and helm to go for.
I just picked up a gloves with the phys dam implicit with attack speed and accuracy fractured mods, if i craft more AS and life on it with fossils, could it be a big dps boost for the build? Also why is there in boots in the build? I might be blind and its written down :D
"
azureavenger wrote:
With your current setup of Starkonjas + Loreweave + Offering of the Serpent, do you think its viable with the Crit variant of the build? Or would you prefer to stay EO for this build?

I'm planning to stay Crit with loreweave, but i'm still undecided as to what gloves and helm to go for.

If you want to splurge on a attacks have % crit chance corrupted Offering gloves, it would work great. You really want assassin's mark for crit, and the BiS ring is Circle of Guilt, so Oskarm's end up being your gloves. Ass mark ring and the Serpent gloves is certainly viable, but eventually you're going to want to upgrade to a high end rare ring or the Circle of Guilt. Whatever works. If you want my old attack crit % corrupted Oskarm's, hit me up in game, I'm not respeccing again this league.

"
ata191 wrote:
I just picked up a gloves with the phys dam implicit with attack speed and accuracy fractured mods, if i craft more AS and life on it with fossils, could it be a big dps boost for the build? Also why is there in boots in the build? I might be blind and its written down :D

What are the implicits exactly? Yeah, you should be able to fossil craft some crazy synthesized items. As much AS as possible. Boots are just rares. After next patch onslaught boots should be a bit more common.
"
If you want to splurge on a attacks have % crit chance corrupted Offering gloves, it would work great. You really want assassin's mark for crit, and the BiS ring is Circle of Guilt, so Oskarm's end up being your gloves. Ass mark ring and the Serpent gloves is certainly viable, but eventually you're going to want to upgrade to a high end rare ring or the Circle of Guilt. Whatever works. If you want my old attack crit % corrupted Oskarm's, hit me up in game, I'm not respeccing again this league.

How much would a Oskarm's like that cost? I don't think i would be able to afford it. :/

Also, why is Circle of Guilt with herald of purity mods better than a Circle of Anguish with herald of ash mods?
"
azureavenger wrote:
"

How much would a Oskarm's like that cost? I don't think i would be able to afford it. :/

Also, why is Circle of Guilt with herald of purity mods better than a Circle of Anguish with herald of ash mods?

gloves are free, if theyre from me. idk what i paid for them.
Guilt is a slight DPS boost vs anguish iirc (flat damage boost), and cheaper.
What would you suggest I should focus on in my build?

I'm thinking about getting better gloves (maybe tombfist or upgraded Spiked Gloves) and optimizing my jewels (resists, % life) to free up my craft on my 1 ring for added elemental damge.

BTW I get oneshot in uber lab and still haven't completed it yet. I thought I would have better survivability.
Should I just stand still and face tank him?
Last edited by Rullmihr on Apr 4, 2019, 5:21:57 AM
Hello,
I'm new to the end game. Still trying to figure things out.

I basically follow guides all the time and although I love your build I struggle to know what kind of stats I'm looking for.

Offensively, it seems to be Crit chance/damage ? Any other apart from that ? physical damage from a sash belt maybe ?

Defensively, after elemental resistances, what would I be looking for ?

I looked at you stuff. I was wondering why are you using wave of conviction with CWDT and if you took Vaal hast instead of AW and took it as normal spell with AP for a specific reason. If not would it be a good idea to do the same in my case ?

I don't want to bother you too much but if you have time could you explain the why so I can understand instead of just following ? :)

Thanks in advance !

NB: I hope my English was correct.
"
What are the implicits exactly? Yeah, you should be able to fossil craft some crazy synthesized items. As much AS as possible. Boots are just rares. After next patch onslaught boots should be a bit more common.

It's spiked gloves with 16% melee damage, fractured mod 15% attack speed, fractured mod accuracy 300+
]

Hi, took the advice and now just hit 91. I need to look for another jewel for the build now I've got a spare slot. I've taken all the defensive nodes I think and my DPS seems capable of killing virtually all monsters up to L16. Is there anything I'm missing to improve my character?

Thanks in advance
"
gloves are free, if theyre from me. idk what i paid for them.
Guilt is a slight DPS boost vs anguish iirc (flat damage boost), and cheaper.

yes please, that would be amazing. i'll just drop u a pm in game?

icic, shall look out for one then!

right now my plans are : to use the oskarms, get a starkonjas with chance to create charged slam enchant, and replace jewels with life and resists to make up for that.

will need to get a better belt too for sure. mine doesn't have much resists.
if im still able to cap resists then ill aim to get a Circle of Guilt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info