[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Thanks for the answer!
I made this accout for the forum but i play on steam.
For now i need the dex from precicion. Dont we need the accuracy rating? I got 5100hp with hp on any ring or amulet. Maybe i need to change that after i get deeper into red maps.
The new circle ring looks nice but atm my rare ring gives almost 80(!)res.
Would you recomment to get Starkonja's to replace Skullhead Secutor Helm? (Ill try to find out how to link my correct account asap) And should we take Devince Judgement or Devine Fury first?

Antoher question: I just saw there is a single point at the very beginning "Melee Damage and Life". Is that intended?
"
Steve_H wrote:
Thanks for the answer!
For now i need the dex from precicion. Dont we need the accuracy rating? I got 5100hp with hp on any ring or amulet. Maybe i need to change that after i get deeper into red maps.
Would you recomment to get Starkonja's to replace Skullhead Secutor Helm? (Ill try to find out how to link my correct account asap) And should we take Devince Judgement or Devine Fury first?

Another question: I just saw there is a single point at the very beginning "Melee Damage and Life". Is that intended?

Are you using Eye and Mokou's? the combo messes up wtih Daresso's, depleting your charges too quickly. If so, just drop them for anything else and watch your charges on blood aqueduct or whatever. Unyielding/stun should sustain you and you should still have consistent onslaught.
I think you can use skullhead until you can afford the hekm enchant. Fury > Judgement.

the start node isn't important unless you have might of the meek, but it's not terrible either.
Last edited by sleevelessless on Apr 1, 2019, 6:29:36 PM
"
"
Akitsuki wrote:
Hello, I've been following your guide almost since the 3.6 came out, I made the talent map on the left and today I see that I criticize by following the left, finally and got the loreweave, tell me that I have not wasted my time and it's the same of effective.

You're good. You want combustion, even on a 5link (drop added fire). Lose the mana flask. After you get 6linked and the helm enchant, if you want more life, invest in a might of the meek and grab the scion life wheel.

Thank you! I will follow your advice!
So i searched poe trade, i couldnt find any tombfist with attack speed on it. Did i get nerf? or am i doing something wrong?
Spoiler

"
"
Steve_H wrote:
Thanks for the answer!

Another question: I just saw there is a single point at the very beginning "Melee Damage and Life". Is that intended?

Are you using Eye and Mokou's? the combo messes up wtih Daresso's, depleting your charges too quickly. If so, just drop them for anything else and watch your charges on blood aqueduct or whatever. Unyielding/stun should sustain you and you should still have consistent onslaught.
I think you can use skullhead until you can afford the hekm enchant. Fury > Judgement.

the start node isn't important unless you have might of the meek, but it's not terrible either.

My endurance charges are fine. Most of the time i have all 4 or at least 3 stacks. In boss fights i lose them alomst instantly but i guess thats normal. I think i should have more often Onlaught active (maybe i try to keep them perma up with a flask) but i totally lack of Elemental Overload.

I just did Elder and his Guardians on T8-T10 maps. Elder was okish, died 3 times but The Purifier destroyed me. The other Guardians i face tanked.
Last edited by Steve_H on Apr 2, 2019, 4:24:04 PM
Why do we use Added Fire Damage Support over Fire Penetration or Concentrated Effect?
"
ata191 wrote:
So i searched poe trade, i couldnt find any tombfist with attack speed on it. Did i get nerf? or am i doing something wrong?

yeah, nerfed. check out the new gloves that give pseudo slayer leech

"
azureavenger wrote:
Why do we use Added Fire Damage Support over Fire Penetration or Concentrated Effect?

Depending on your set up it does more damage than pen. I think fire pen was doing more for me as crit before i had lvl 20 gems but the difference is negligible (unless EO, then added fire is way better). Added fire is 120 vs pen's 140 mana mult, which can make a difference vs bosses / tough leech situations.

go conc for specific boss fights or if you want the tooltip. it's a dps loss while normal clearing unless you're getting comp'd the AoE to offscreen on something else. If you like gem swapping, go for it (1.60mil vs 1.41mil for conc vs added fire in my current set up).
"
Steve_H wrote:
Spoiler

"
"
Steve_H wrote:
Thanks for the answer!

My endurance charges are fine. Most of the time i have all 4 or at least 3 stacks. In boss fights i lose them alomst instantly but i guess thats normal. I think i should have more often Onlaught active (maybe i try to keep them perma up with a flask) but i totally lack of Elemental Overload.

I just did Elder and his Guardians on T8-T10 maps. Elder was okish, died 3 times but The Purifier destroyed me. The other Guardians i face tanked.

Your set up looks fine, the Mokou's isn't doing much for you, swap it if you have something better. Time to decide what 6L you want.
So my son had an accident and ive been in hospital the past few days and havent had chance to play.. hows the new EO variant of the build going sleeveless? I just loaded it into POB and DPS seems a lot lower than the BrassDome/Abyssus variant but got a lot more health as well...
"
Targwyn wrote:
So my son had an accident and ive been in hospital the past few days and havent had chance to play.. hows the new EO variant of the build going sleeveless? I just loaded it into POB and DPS seems a lot lower than the BrassDome/Abyssus variant but got a lot more health as well...

Aw man, sorry to hear that. Hope everything is going better.

Yeah, half DPS is pretty darn noticeable. I miss phasing Guardians, but, 1.4k more life and slayer leech is pretty fun as well. The damage from the Circle of Guilt carries the build pretty hard. Better for casual/sloppy play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info