[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Spam t16s and delve

Multiple totems support links to decoy totem which is a stat on my boots.

Herald of ice isn't that great. Damage gained is super small compared to Mana and EhP loss from reservation.

Malachai ring is fine but inconsistent , only good vs Bosses, meaning it's not great for clearing. This build is designed for everything, but you can use malachais artifice to specialize in to bossing.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Dec 23, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
Found the answer to my last question. Thanks for the build. Fast and fun so far.
Last edited by WR47H on Dec 23, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
Thanks for the answers folks

What about the two curses? They ain't same colors so it's hardly a case of switching out one for another?
Last edited by dosh42 on Dec 23, 2018, 7:04:31 PM
Hi, I'm a newish/returning player that's a bit bored of my arc trapper starter and I'd also really like to try a Scion.

Do you think a Scion version of this could work? It wouldn't have to worry about reflect damage at all, but it's probably a fair bit less damage. I'm not sure what to pick for the second ascendancy either, maybe Slayer and focus a little more on leeching?

Would it be better to just run an Ele/Slayer Scion with BV? They seem to have a similar playstyle and I'm a bit torn between them, although brands seem cooler. Please help I'm lost :)

Last edited by ShellgameGhost on Dec 23, 2018, 7:32:59 PM
isn't Paragon of Calamity better than the other ascendancy points? I feel like the little bit of leech, sustain and not having to worry about reflect are worth it more than the rest?
How did he get 3 white sockets on gloves? I am just returning seems a lot of the crafting stuff is beyond me now. I am assuming it is from crafting but no idea really.
One more question, is there any way to regen mana while bossing? (no help from boots enhance). After was hit by boss, it's hard to regen to full mana again
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Dec 23, 2018, 10:22:53 PM
UBER ELDER DEATHLESS KILL 3 MINUTES

"
What about the two curses? They ain't same colors so it's hardly a case of switching out one for another?

It's a reactive thing - you kill adds during a boss? Chances are you're full hp from boot leech+flasks. So your HoT procs and now you deal more damage to the boss. You take damage from a boss? Now you proc Warlords Mark and heal from the boss. If there's adds, you're always leeching because they always die. It's just like a yin yang sort of deal.

"
Hi, I'm a newish/returning player that's a bit bored of my arc trapper starter and I'd also really like to try a Scion.

Do you think a Scion version of this could work? It wouldn't have to worry about reflect damage at all, but it's probably a fair bit less damage. I'm not sure what to pick for the second ascendancy either, maybe Slayer and focus a little more on leeching?

Would it be better to just run an Ele/Slayer Scion with BV? They seem to have a similar playstyle and I'm a bit torn between them, although brands seem cooler. Please help I'm lost :)

I would not recommend playing this build as an Ascendant - you lose out way too much damage and don't gain any notable amount of Survivability. Leech isn't that big of a deal with how much defense we have.

"
isn't Paragon of Calamity better than the other ascendancy points? I feel like the little bit of leech, sustain and not having to worry about reflect are worth it more than the rest?

We already hit the Leech Cap with Warlords/Boot Enchant/Amulet Leech. Paragon of Calamity giving up Mastermind of Discord or Beacon of Ruin - both of which offer insane amounts of Damage and are the sole reason to go Elementalist this patch.

"
How did he get 3 white sockets on gloves? I am just returning seems a lot of the crafting stuff is beyond me now. I am assuming it is from crafting but no idea really.

Syndicate Safehouses. Vorici in the Research Safehouse can make your items have white sockets. That's what I did.

"

One more question, is there any way to regen mana while bossing? (no help from boots enhance). After was hit by boss, it's hard to regen to full mana again

Yes, Warlords Mark, Arcane Surge, and Boot Enchants. I have a decent amount of Mana regen from gear but not huge amounts because you don't need to cast any spells. Leech should supplement you perfectly fine.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

got these for lightning spire trap and i really feel storm brand isn't enuogh dps alone but with spire trap its really good
"
UBER ELDER DEATHLESS KILL 3 MINUTES

Same gear in POB?
Last edited by diablo3sobad on Dec 24, 2018, 1:08:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info