[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Anyone able to tell me what the multiple totems support gem is used for in the shield charge setup. It was mentioned on page one i think about using decoy totem but havent seen anything else
Ya Decoy totem is on the boots so helps with that.

So I got an Inpulsa from my BV build and I'm not high enough level to test it out yet on my new build, should I just keep it and use it or is a carcass jack better for storm brand?
Last edited by Megavolt419 on Dec 23, 2018, 2:09:10 AM
They're roughly the same - Inpulsas is probably better for clearing.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hi. Nice build. Only 1 question: how do you deal with ele reflect? especially on atziri clones.
That is not my fault!
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Надо запомнить -> https://ficbook.net/readfic/11740362
"
mtr6401 wrote:
Hi. Nice build. Only 1 question: how do you deal with ele reflect? especially on atziri clones.

Same question. Should we take Calamity to deal with reflect?
I one shot atziri clones with traps.

For maps I just don't do them, I have respected to be reflect immune sometimes though.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Doing this build too, did you do a shaped atlas strat for 100 ? or just complete atlas? if so what maps did you find best suited for this build?
Doing this build too, did you do a shaped atlas strat for 100 ? or just complete atlas? if so what maps did you find best suited for this build?
Some thing's that confuse me a bit with this guide. Firstly shouldn't we be using a herald of ice?
Why two curses, do you have some way to use both?
Why multiple totem support? We switch fortify with decoy on tougher bosses for 10% dmg reduction?

Thanks.
"
dosh42 wrote:
Some thing's that confuse me a bit with this guide. Firstly shouldn't we be using a herald of ice?
Why two curses, do you have some way to use both?
Why multiple totem support? We switch fortify with decoy on tougher bosses for 10% dmg reduction?

Thanks.

Multiple totem for decoi totem in boots.
Why do you thing herald ice better than light?
For Kraiwen: Is Malachai ring with fire golem socket is good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info