[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
Same gear in POB?

Yep! You check even PoB my account name Kraiwen - and character Vowel_Brando to compare. Everythings the same except the gloves maybe? and even then its not a damage upgade
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Thanks for your quick reply, really appreciate it.

Is cast speed important for this build?

what Pantheon should be best for mapping and End-game boss?

Is Wise Oak good for this build also
Last edited by diablo3sobad on Dec 24, 2018, 1:49:51 AM
Any tips on how to craft that helmet? I didn't play during delve league so I'm not quite sure which way to go about it.

From what I gather, you need to use the metallic fossil to get -9 enemy lightning res...

DO you combine it with other fossils in a resonator? I bought a metallic one out of curiosity and put it in a one socket and tried it on a high ilvl helm. Gave lightning resist. Is it just something you have to spam?

Thanks for the help! It's the fastest I've shredded through content with my +2 aoe Tabula

:D
"

Is cast speed important for this build?

what Pantheon should be best for mapping and End-game boss?

Is Wise Oak good for this build also

Cast Speed is just as good DPS as any other Damage modifier - it also heavily affects Lightning Spire Trap Damage so yes.

I use the Anti-Stun/Chill reduction Major Pantheon and the Immune to Poison Minor Pantheon

Wise Oak is really good, but I hate playing the balance resistance Minigame.

"

Any tips on how to craft that helmet? I didn't play during delve league so I'm not quite sure which way to go about it.

From what I gather, you need to use the metallic fossil to get -9 enemy lightning res...

DO you combine it with other fossils in a resonator? I bought a metallic one out of curiosity and put it in a one socket and tried it on a high ilvl helm. Gave lightning resist. Is it just something you have to spam?

Thanks for the help! It's the fastest I've shredded through content with my +2 aoe Tabula

:D

Primitive Chaotic Resonator
Metallic Fossil

That's all I did, hope for high Life roll and 1 res and the Lightning Res reduction to nearby enemies.

Cost me less than 30c but I might've gotten lucky? I've seen better helms, my helm is really bad but I don't bother upgrading it. I've seen people with better Fossil Helms for my build lol.

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Why do you suggest that Ascendancy order?

(Shaper of Desolation, Beacon of Ruin, Pendulum of Destruction, Mastermind of Discord)

I would say Pendulum of destruction is more powerful than Beacon of ruin.

Thanks for the guide!
"Embrace the darkness"

Does Cast speed increase the hit rate of Storm Brand or Lightning Spire Trap or just the animation of throwing?

Last edited by diablo3sobad on Dec 24, 2018, 4:37:22 AM
Awesome build, just killed Uber Elder at 88 lvl with 20/8 Storm Brand, 20/20 LS Trap and the majority of support gems being 19/0.

Last edited by chieftainkys on Dec 24, 2018, 5:51:56 AM
Thanks for responding so fast, Kraiwen! You rock and the build/gear setup looks real smart.

After looking at some BV builds, they are way more expensive, as you've said. I've decided to run this as I wanted to try brands more anyway and always love Witches. Will report back later with feedback about the leveling experience and how it compares to my 92 arc trapper.
Would it be possible to do this build as CI\Crit\Occultist or will I gimp myself? The idea is to rely on energy shield recharge with bated breath and ring enchants (to reduce the recharge start time).

Ideas for tree \ aura's (disc\HoT\spider\blashp):
http://poeurl.com/cdEP
https://poe.mikelat.com/#qdm=_m/uJxlb.ae/tqA1Qo.

Gems for brand:
storm brand \ inc crit \ lightning pen \ ele focus \ conc eff \ cont destr
Last edited by foojin on Dec 24, 2018, 6:25:45 AM
Instead of lightning spire trap, have you considered vaal storm call 4-link instead for single target? with controlled dest, lightning pen, less duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info