[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
Freredacier wrote:
Which gloves would you guys use instead of trap/cast speed ones ?

I don't need res on my gloves anymore so i'm looking for offensive/utilities stats.
Right now i use these
for regular mapping because rampage is lul and
for endgame bosses.

Atziri's Acuity : vaal pact is nice but my leech is fine right now in maps

Worldcarver for extra shield charge speed ?

Command of the pit abyss jewel + arcane surge

Volkuur's Guidance : extra lightning damage + poison (i'm not familiar with poison mechanics)

By the way, i added an headhunter to my map setup and it feels good !

I think your current 2 gloves are about the best choice. Only options i'd consider is essence crafted more attack speed for shield charge while ampping, and maybe fenumus weave for bossing if you are taking the mana reservation hit to use aspect of the spider.
You're right, i forgot rampage had an effect on movespeed.

Just did a deathless uber elder with my rare gloves, the mana reservation from aspect of the spider wasn't an issue at all.

According to PoB, a perfectly rolled Fenumus' Weave give me 6,4% more dps at the cost of 2.7% (177) life.
This item is quite cheap, i might try to get a good corruption.

Edit :
Done ! Life roll is quite bad but this gives me 10,6% more dps.

New belt aswell
Last edited by Freredacier on Jan 23, 2019, 6:33:28 PM
How comfortable are uber elder runs with this build? I was thinking of Armageddon brand but if storm brand is just as smooth I would rather go storm brand instead.
I think brands and totems in general are great for end game bosses because they allow you to focus on avoiding damage.

I haven't tried armageddon brand but i can tell you storm brand works very well !
My SSF gear is coming along nicely....this build is so awesome. My only trouble is having the right maps when I have elder spawned...

Last edited by crzytimes on Jan 23, 2019, 7:36:20 PM
"
Freredacier wrote:
You're right, i forgot rampage had an effect on movespeed.

Just did a deathless uber elder with my rare gloves, the mana reservation from aspect of the spider wasn't an issue at all.

According to PoB, a perfectly rolled Fenumus' Weave give me 6,4% more dps at the cost of 2.7% (177) life.
This item is quite cheap, i might try to get a good corruption.

Edit :
Done ! Life roll is quite bad but this gives me 10,6% more dps.

New belt aswell

Nice - hadn't even though of corrupting them.
"
crzytimes wrote:
My SSF gear is coming along nicely....this build is so awesome. My only trouble is having the right maps when I have elder spawned...

Corruption chamber on your 6l carcass in SSF? That's Ballsy!
Just an item i'm confused about: In the original post, the guide talks about getting attack speed on the weapon to improve clear--and the OP's character is using brightbeak in his profile(presumably for fast map clear).

However, I thought that shield charge was nerfed in 3.4 to no longer take local attack speed into account (citing brightbeak as one of the reasons) and only relies on global attack speed now.

Does that mean its worthless getting a sceptre with attack speed or crafting attack speed on? I'm sure OP knows more than I do so there's probably a reason he uses brightbeak--I just can't figure it out.
How should one go about upgrading to gloves like the one mentioned in the guide? The guide promotes these kinds of gloves as super cheap when they are the exact opposite

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Trap And Mine Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Faster Casting

These two combined puts gloves at minimum of 50-60 chaos without other good stats.

So is psuedo 6 link needed? or should one selfcraft it or just pay the steep price? The build clears so well, but I really need the boss damage to handle T15+
Hi there.

Started to play PoE this season and used this great build.

I was able to kill Uber Elder in my second try, though i died without a portal left.

Currently I'm running Elder UGS with shaper/elder ping pong. Delving when I got sulphite.

I spent around 10 Ex for the original build. Stuff got pretty expensive..

Got only 5 Ex spare and i wonder if it is worth to respec to the crit version, op uses. Think gear change would be possible with my 5 Ex.

But is it worth for my playstyle (90 % T16 UGS)?

I would appreciate feedback from the experienced players.

Greetings

Last edited by anddas on Jan 24, 2019, 4:41:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info