[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Just made this bad boy mine!
Last edited by poryan1010 on Jan 26, 2019, 10:30:25 PM
For anyone who is interested in changing to the crit version:

I invested some ex and respecced like op did.

Currently mapping t16 elder UGS.

In my opinion the crit version feels much smoother than the original one. Didn't try any bossfights yet, but mapping is pretty decent.

Greetings.
Bought this today (170 chaos)

Really nice with headhunter, it makes mapping even funnier !

I only have 65% lightning res... Not really a problem though because of HH's buffs.
I now use an intuitive leap jewel which allows me to pick overcharged (+12% all res with 3 endurances charges / frenzy charges generation -> i use added cold instead of ice bite), Dreamer and Melding.

I will change my boots later (only 29 lightning res, i could be capped in h/o with better ones).
Last edited by Freredacier on Jan 27, 2019, 9:45:54 AM
"
anddas wrote:
For anyone who is interested in changing to the crit version:

I invested some ex and respecced like op did.

Currently mapping t16 elder UGS.

In my opinion the crit version feels much smoother than the original one. Didn't try any bossfights yet, but mapping is pretty decent.

Greetings.

Yes, people are interested. I personally want to see a guide or a written comparison or anything. I want to play crit as well. Cant find anything to guide me, as im a noob.

And by the way, I do T16 UGS with this build as well, including boss, no proble. And with full MF gear (rings, amulet, boots, gloves)...
Just saying, its not that you need the crit version of this vuild for t16...

Do you have a guide/video or something? Want to see the skill tree and gear as well.

Thanks
Hmm, i lil question, can i use inpulsas instead carcass?
Whts the difference?
"
bbzinhow wrote:
Hmm, i lil question, can i use inpulsas instead carcass?
Whts the difference?

after i swapped to inpulsas, clear speed was a day and night difference.
that

"Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of
their Maximum Life..."

so much more damage, believe me... you just speed run a map with storm brand and herald of thunder and inpulsa and everything left and right dies
"
markuskanada wrote:

Yes, people are interested. I personally want to see a guide or a written comparison or anything. I want to play crit as well. Cant find anything to guide me, as im a noob.

And by the way, I do T16 UGS with this build as well, including boss, no proble. And with full MF gear (rings, amulet, boots, gloves)...
Just saying, its not that you need the crit version of this vuild for t16...

Do you have a guide/video or something? Want to see the skill tree and gear as well.

Thanks

With bossfights i meant uber elder. And i don't have a guide. I just got the gear from Kraiwens profile and respecced like he did.
I have to say Inpulsa feels great in maps! Just bought one after i saw your post.
I use Vaal Breach for extra DPS against bosses.

The 4% loss in max rez seems ok in maps but i will probably keep my loreweave for deep delves.

I will probably drop my lightning spire trap setup. I don't know what i could use instead though.
I might aswell switch from shield charge to phase run.

Here is my current setup :
Spoiler

Map :

I don't use Lightning trap anymore. I added herald of ice. I have 3 free slots that i use to level gems. If you have a suggestion, go ahead !
Off hand vs bosses/syndicat

Amulet vs bosses with multiple phases (= i don't have vaal breach for the whole fight-> my lightning res aren't capped) :

Uber Elder :

I don't always use this helmet actually. I did several deathless kills.
I haven't tried uber elder with Inpulsa yet.

Last edited by Freredacier on Jan 27, 2019, 5:35:12 PM
Hey

Looking for some help on the usual "what to improve next" question. I have around 10ex budget.

https://pastebin.com/JL9hqm0j

Enjoy the brand!
Gave up on trying to unlock the last couple of top tier mods for my sceptre, plus it's difference between 2/4c and 1 ex for the top and next to top mods.
So I crafted this

It's only a few % worse than top rolls in real terms. Probably make it much harder to sell though!

Did something really stupid though, found a fenumus portal beast, did it and got the aspect of the spider craft. Then tried to craft on this ring

Would have been very nice. Of course I was actually using the ring, so without it I wasn't res capped, and had no leech. Would have been OK but I also picked the worst time to get a ton of lag, and I died just as I killed the beast. Was hoping it would have taken the craft still but nope.

I did chance an elder essence worm shortly afterwards though so not all bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info