[3.5] Lewd's Cold Hard CoC Build Guide [Frostbolt/Ice Nova] 2.3M+ Shaper DPS Tanky

Can we use ice nova on Cospri and ice nove on armor at the same time ?
I saw them cooldown at the same time.
Should we use 4 skills instead ?
can you post the dmg calculation?
How do you get 2.3M+ dmg on shaper?

Chest: (cyclone cast rate * cyclone crit rate) * avg Dmg ice Nova * 2
Cospri: (cyclone cast rate / 2) * ( cyclone crit rate) * avg Dmg Ice Nova * 2
Cospri: (cyclone cast rate / 2) * ( cyclone crit rate) * avg Dmg Frostbolt

is that correct?
Another one of those "post it and abandon it" build guides :(
"
nuoclanh wrote:

Yes, you should slot ice nova both in your weapon and chest. Also swap out elemental focus and fit in frost bolt. You can massively boost up the damage of this by putting ice Nova and frost bolt into your cospri and chest setups. Frostbolt makes you cast ice nova twice.

For people asking weather it could handle all endgame? No. You will die alot. Be it one shot or one big slam by endgame bosses. If you want to do all content and safe, you will need a different setups.

I'm also playing a similar build using Carcass Jack freezing pulse + ice nova for general mapping up to T16 Elder Ugs.
"
Hello!
Could you please make a more detailed leveling guide for some of us less experienced?
No need for what to do in which act, just what skill to start with, support gems, when to switch to what etc.
You mention going CoC after second lab and that I assume is around level 55-65. What do we do until then?
I have never leveled a spell build before and want to give this a try. I have a Lyco shield as well as a Starkonja with Cyclone attack speed.
What weapons should we be using during leveling? Wands?
As you see there are some newbieish questions here and I could use some help :)
Thank you!

I've actually leveled today using freezing pulse + arcane suport until level 12, then Blade Vortex + Added Cold Damage + Increased Critical Strikes until 32. I'm farming some more on my league starter before going back to this build (for Lycosidae).
"
HeavensBells wrote:
"
Hello!
Could you please make a more detailed leveling guide for some of us less experienced?
No need for what to do in which act, just what skill to start with, support gems, when to switch to what etc.
You mention going CoC after second lab and that I assume is around level 55-65. What do we do until then?
I have never leveled a spell build before and want to give this a try. I have a Lyco shield as well as a Starkonja with Cyclone attack speed.
Thank you!

I've actually leveled today using freezing pulse + arcane suport until level 12, then Blade Vortex + Added Cold Damage + Increased Critical Strikes until 32. I'm farming some more on my league starter before going back to this build (for Lycosidae).

I did basically the same thing, I had a Lycosidae so I did lab around 35 and then switched to the 6l setup in my tabula at 38. if you have a Diamond Flask, the crit you're missing after only one lab is easily made up. You should also be getting the Frostbolt threshold jewel around this level, from defeating Innocence.
"
HeavensBells wrote:
"
Hello!
Thank you!

Thanks for helping out bro!
"
Slithid wrote:
"
HeavensBells wrote:
"
Hello!
Thank you!

I did basically the same thing, I had a Lycosidae so I did lab around 35 and then switched to the 6l setup in my tabula at 38. if you have a Diamond Flask, the crit you're missing after only one lab is easily made up. You should also be getting the Frostbolt threshold jewel around this level, from defeating Innocence.

I leveled like this as well and it's been great! Thank you for your help!
"
"
Slithid wrote:

I leveled like this as well and it's been great! Thank you for your help!

Another tip, I personally recommend rushing the jewel slot above witch and the one under the power charge on the right and socketing two of the Frozen Trail jewels. It feels nicer while leveling.

Also, my current flask setup is 1x instant life, 1x instant mana just in case, silver, diamond, and quicksilver. The onslaught from the silver flask is really noticeable for cyclone, and paired with the quicksilver helps movement a lot.
"
StyleEngine wrote:
"
nuoclanh wrote:

Yes, you should slot ice nova both in your weapon and chest. Also swap out elemental focus and fit in frost bolt. You can massively boost up the damage of this by putting ice Nova and frost bolt into your cospri and chest setups. Frostbolt makes you cast ice nova twice.

For people asking weather it could handle all endgame? No. You will die alot. Be it one shot or one big slam by endgame bosses. If you want to do all content and safe, you will need a different setups.

I'm also playing a similar build using Carcass Jack freezing pulse + ice nova for general mapping up to T16 Elder Ugs.

Well i already killed Red Elder and Shaper with this build. So it's indeed end game viable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info