[3.5] CCC - "Cospris Cool Crit" - Assassin | Cyclone + Ice Nova (+GC)| fast mapper and boss killer

What's the MTX combo going on in the GIF at the top?
Hey how do you leech on bosses like shaper? since warlord mark doesnt even work at all on them i hit them leech almost nothing im struggling with this
"
henry4200 wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:
Is this an ideal ring?

Yes, that's pretty much best in slot. Crit multi is a huge damage multiplier. Crit chance ensures a smooth Playstyle. Life, resists are fine. Warlord mark on hit is absolutely awsome... I am not sure about the crafted mod tho, there may be a better mod.
Next ring should contain #% increased cold damage leeched and # life gained on hits with spells and life and resists of course ;)

What should I use instead of WM+Blasphemy if I get ring like that?
Last edited by Kinsl on Dec 23, 2018, 4:25:11 AM
"
teaiwen wrote:
So i was following the guide and got curious, and looked at your character. your character is different than whats posted for the build? Should i follow the build or your character at this point?

Dont want to confuse anyone else but was just curious to see what you had going on and you now have frost bolts and greater multi projectiles in cospri so i was confused.

That is because I am currently trying out different set ups. What you should do is going to PoB and looking what works the best for you and is th emost fun for you. As you can currently see in the top of my guide it will recieve some updates soon.
"
Kinsl wrote:
"
henry4200 wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:
Is this an ideal ring?

Yes, that's pretty much best in slot. Crit multi is a huge damage multiplier. Crit chance ensures a smooth Playstyle. Life, resists are fine. Warlord mark on hit is absolutely awsome... I am not sure about the crafted mod tho, there may be a better mod.
Next ring should contain #% increased cold damage leeched and # life gained on hits with spells and life and resists of course ;)

What should I use instead of WM+Blasphemy if I get ring like that?

Try out an Aspect. As I haven't played Bestiary at all I cant tell you which of those Aspacts are good and usefull for this build. I will make some thoughts about this as soon as I got my WM ring.
"
Chinchanpu wrote:
Hey how do you leech on bosses like shaper? since warlord mark doesnt even work at all on them i hit them leech almost nothing im struggling with this

Can't answer that as my atlas progression is still a bit behind.
"
KohleJ wrote:
What's the MTX combo going on in the GIF at the top?

Automaton Herald Effect.
Make all contents in game?
What do you think about using Frostbolt?
"
Kinsl wrote:
What do you think about using Frostbolt?

Just read the updates to my guide ;) About FB itsef I am not yet fully sure. It doesnt add a lot to the clear factor as ist travels to slow but it ssems to impove the boss damage.

"
ImmortalBR wrote:
Make all contents in game?

I am still trying to figure this out. But I think it will with high investment.
Last edited by henry4200 on Dec 23, 2018, 1:24:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info