[3.5] CCC - "Cospris Cool Crit" - Assassin | Cyclone + Ice Nova (+GC)| fast mapper and boss killer

"
JodsLife wrote:
Is this an ideal ring?

Yes, that's pretty much best in slot. Crit multi is a huge damage multiplier. Crit chance ensures a smooth Playstyle. Life, resists are fine. Warlord mark on hit is absolutely awsome... I am not sure about the crafted mod tho, there may be a better mod.
Next ring should contain #% increased cold damage leeched and # life gained on hits with spells and life and resists of course ;)
"
henry4200 wrote:
"
JodsLife wrote:
Is this an ideal ring?

Yes, that's pretty much best in slot. Crit multi is a huge damage multiplier. Crit chance ensures a smooth Playstyle. Life, resists are fine. Warlord mark on hit is absolutely awsome... I am not sure about the crafted mod tho, there may be a better mod.
Next ring should contain #% increased cold damage leeched and # life gained on hits with spells and life and resists of course ;)

Ya -mana not sure about it either hahaha still messing around with it. I wasn't too sure since the stats aren't t1 but getting those seem insane. I guess I was fortunate to pick this up for a decent price before your build catches mad steam. Build rips man ty for posting!
Last edited by henry4200 on Dec 21, 2018, 2:24:55 PM
Swapped into this build today and I'm having a great time leveling up my gems. I realize we don't have much life to work with at all, but how much more dps would we get from swapping to a Bronn's lithe?
About time I hit Lvl 68. Leveling was slow (since I literally went with the painful route of leveling as CoC right away).

I died 71 times by now. I'm at 2.5k Life (still wearing Tabula/Goldrim/Hrimsorrow/Shaper's Seed, so I have a good amount to upgrade).

Now it's time to finally enjoy Cospris in SSF. Main issue right now is Accuracy for sure, so I'm trying to get a Lyco asap. For the meantime, my Atziri's Mirror has to suffice (the added Evasion is a nice bonus atleast). I also went and grabbed Depth Perception for now (Crit Chance + Accuracy, so it's atleast helping me out in 2 ways).

Gear subpar, Damage dope, Crit is ok-ish. Just gotta get more survivability and we gucci.

But yeah, I thought about using Bronn's Lithe aswell since that's the only good chest I have for this character. But, the bonus damage of MOVEMENT Spells isn't THAT beneficial for us since our Cyclone Damage isn't the focus.
Last edited by Xangar_Ferbar on Dec 21, 2018, 7:19:53 PM
This build seems really fun to play, I want to try it out but I'd like to first know if you guys thing it's able to clear all content ?
what should I use in my free gem slot/s after I get warlords mark on a ring?
this build looks fun but it doesnt appear anyone has a way to level it that isnt complete ass
"
Vanguar wrote:
This build seems really fun to play, I want to try it out but I'd like to first know if you guys thing it's able to clear all content ?

With a lot of investment there might be a variation of this build that can clear all content. But you will need very good gear! This guide is currenty showcasing a fun build that clears maps very well, nothing more.
So i was following the guide and got curious, and looked at your character. your character is different than whats posted for the build? Should i follow the build or your character at this point?

Dont want to confuse anyone else but was just curious to see what you had going on and you now have frost bolts and greater multi projectiles in cospri so i was confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info