Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] CCC - "Cospris Cool Crit" - Assassin | Cyclone + Ice Nova (+GC)| fast mapper and boss killer

"
heyhomes69 wrote:
Is their any math for the dps this build can do for the combined total of cospri + the cast on crit setup?

I will add a section to the guide that revolves around this problem.

"
heyhomes69 wrote:

I would love to see how many procs and how the crit for cyclone is mathed, I have played a version of this build this league and without the diamond flask you will have dead spins, meaning you spin and nothing happens, as in no procs or very few. This leads me to a question does the crit chance apply to cyclones first activation? Or does it apply to each attack during the spin. Either way that was the part of the build that concerned me the most. Changing to blade flurry for pure bossing can increase the dmg I just can't work out the math to support that. Cyclone makes for a more enjoyable clear tho.

Regarding your Cyclone questions you can read the Wiki entry: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone it may be answered here.

To fix the dead spin problem you simlpy have to get more crit chance and oc a Lycosidae if you do not have ony already. In case it still happens very often swap in increased critical strikes support in your cyclone setup. Even tough I have a good crit chance dead spins happento me sometimes as well. They cant be removed completly.

The Question wether the crit chance applies to its first initial hit or not is very important, especially because it seems like you are right. I wrote something about this topic in the Gem section as this is a huge problem with Vaal Cyclone as well.
It looks like a very bad mechanic and it becomes even more weird when considering that we have a crit chance of 99.5% when hiting an enemy the first time, so even in case only the first hit of cyclone determines wether all following will be critical or not we shouldnt run into dead spins. (It may be that we are hitting enemies with Leap Slym the first time and wasting our "first hit" that way).

Nevertheless I think these dead spins can be bypassed by a good amount of movement speed. The higer your ms is the shorter is one spin "session" and you can start a new one which will hopefully crit earlier.
Last edited by henry4200 on Dec 19, 2018, 5:30:14 AM
"
Skream wrote:
I want to try this build so bad but can't figure out how to effectively level until that point. How do you setup arc totems so that it doesn't necessarily mess up the end goal of this build?

Should I progress to use Ancestral Bond or don't even bother spending points towards that node? Could I just use Multi-Totem support instead?

Hey, I will explain my way of leveling later this day (european time).
To put it short for you: Your skill tree looks exactly like the one posted in this guide. Pick your tabula rasa and put the following gems in there: Arc - Spell Totem Support - Multiple Totems Support. Check PoB to get the other 3 best in slot support gems.
Bruh, WAS gonna go CoC discharge for nostalgia and eyegasm. But I might have to play this for the eyegasm and easier access.
Last edited by KuraiArashi on Dec 19, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
Lvl 50 by now. After the first Trial, it felt really nice to level so far.
I was using an Edge of Madness until I was able to use an Ornament of the East. Helps leveling a bunch, sadly, I don't have the time to push to 68 super fast.

Just for people that might want to go the stupid route I'm doing. Leveling as CoC right away. 22.8% crit by now (on 4 PCharges)
"
Xangar_Ferbar wrote:
Lvl 50 by now. After the first Trial, it felt really nice to level so far.
I was using an Edge of Madness until I was able to use an Ornament of the East. Helps leveling a bunch, sadly, I don't have the time to push to 68 super fast.

Just for people that might want to go the stupid route I'm doing. Leveling as CoC right away. 22.8% crit by now (on 4 PCharges)

Good luck dude, Build Guide should be finished by now btw. I am kind of proud of my little baby^^
Last edited by henry4200 on Dec 19, 2018, 6:51:09 PM
Am i just blind or is there PoB link anywhere? would help a lot.
"
Tuomari wrote:

There's no PoB-Link anywhere.
BUT, you can just import henry4200's character as is.
Here, that's his PoB. https://pastebin.com/as5P9uac
Hi I have one question: why artic armor? The def bonus isn't apply exept during vaal cyclone( I supose, but I'm not even sure since it's still tagged as mouvement) and we already got plenty of slow. What I am missing herer? :)
"
Xangar_Ferbar wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:

There's no PoB-Link anywhere.
BUT, you can just import henry4200's character as is.
Here, that's his PoB. https://pastebin.com/as5P9uac

Thanks m8! I currently have (at best) mediocre FB build going on with shadow but if i get enough currency in his league i try to swap to this.
Is this an ideal ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info