0.10.2 Patch Notes

Any chance the new AOE melee skill will be usable by unarmed? Here's hoping...
i see. you dont want to balance 1hand melee.... focus on shop system in beta, seems like the only way or a f2p :(
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Two in a row ! First Piety, and now voidbearers and alchemists ! Looks like after whinny threads having have salvaged the day, GGG decided to nerf them. What could it be said, nice move (!)

This is one of the best example how a game is catered to casuals, and never listen hardcore side. Updates like this discourages me even more for not giving any feedback, but since GGG do not care; whatever let it be.

"Increased the damage of Piety's Arc skill in higher difficulties"

This is the second buff I have seen to Piety. The other being her lightning ball. Wtf are you talking about?
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Two in a row ! First Piety, and now voidbearers and alchemists ! Looks like after whinny threads having have salvaged the day, GGG decided to nerf them. What could it be said, nice move (!)

This is one of the best example how a game is catered to casuals, and never listen hardcore side. Updates like this discourages me even more for not giving any feedback, but since GGG do not care; whatever let it be.

Piety was BUFFED.
Patch sounds awesome! but I have one critical suggestion.

PLEASE do not allow Portal gem to be used with spell totems. I can see it now people casting that on a pile of loot trying to get people to click on the TP and steal all your loot.

I'm fine with being competitive with loot drops, but that would just be ridiculous.
Last edited by Venix212 on Mar 6, 2013, 7:33:26 PM
"
Venix212 wrote:
Patch sounds awesome! but I have one critical suggestion.

PLEASE do not allow Portal gem to be used with spell totems. I can see it now people casting that on a pile of loot trying to get people to click on the TP and steal all your loot.

I'm fine with being competitive with loot drops, but that would just be ridiculous.

Oh god yes that's a good point
COLOR BLIND SUPPORT

This game desperately needs some. I'm hoping the changes are a move in the right direction... Considering 8% of the human population has this affliction.
IGN: Narbays
SO ALL DUELISTS WILL RECIVE FULL SKILL POINT ROLL BACK?????? Im so excited !!!
Great!!!

One question: What is "melee range improved by +2" -- does that mean you can hit things further away, and if so, what does +2 mean? Is that like an additional handsbreadth, daggerlength, or what?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
Plastic_Cup wrote:
"
BRavich wrote:
"
Plastic_Cup wrote:
Shock Stacking with Incinerate, be on the lookout.

I doubt this will be any more viable than shock stacking with flame totem.

More damage over time, meaning multiplicative.

Completely irrelevant if the damage effectiveness is the same as it is for flame totem.
IGN: Iolar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info