0.10.2 Patch Notes

"
Pressing Ctrl+up in chat allows you to cycle through previous players you've talked to via whisper in this session.

FINALLY! <3
So Leather and Steel now has 'Ignores all Movement Penalties from Armour'? Why not just give it a movement speed bonus so getting both L&S nodes isn't a waste?
Oh come on, really?

Armour master in leather and steel ? Why?

Just a half decent reason would make me really happy.
"
onomastikon wrote:
Great!!!

One question: What is "melee range improved by +2" -- does that mean you can hit things further away, and if so, what does +2 mean? Is that like an additional handsbreadth, daggerlength, or what?

Current non-aoe melee range is 4 for 1h, 6 for 2h. That should give you a scope of what +2 melee range means. It wont work on stuff like cleave, sweep and groundslam, but will work on double strike, dual strik, heavy strike etc.
Monster Balance Changes:

Reduced the damage of Flamebearers.
Reduced the damage of Alchemists, especially in earlier difficulties.

OH THANK GOD
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where Culling Strike would prevent the Item Rarity/Quantity support gems from applying.

You're kidding, right?

This has been the basis of my summoner build since CB. It's the reason I've been playing a summoner, so I would be able to gimp myself dps-wise and use Culling/Quantity/Rarity on AoE's (Firestorm, mainly) while the pets do their work.

It's never actually worked, all this time?

... come to think of it, what other uses would Culling Strike possibly have?
Get at me in game @Jyyn

Do you like feedback? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307/page/1
Last edited by Phoobrak on Mar 6, 2013, 9:25:33 PM
Seriously? I haven't played in six days. I've been waiting on this respec -_-
Last edited by millzzz on Mar 6, 2013, 9:33:37 PM
Parked at lvl 78. Looking forward to it. I've got all my stats marked down in a spreadsheet so will be nice to compare and see the overall change to damage, life and armor.
Redsilk: 78 Dualist
"
Phoobrak wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where Culling Strike would prevent the Item Rarity/Quantity support gems from applying.

You're kidding, right?

This has been the basis of my summoner build since CB. It's the reason I've been playing a summoner, so I would be able to gimp myself dps-wise and use Culling/Quantity/Rarity on AoE's (Firestorm, mainly) while the pets do their work.

It's never actually worked, all this time?

... come to think of it, what other uses would Culling Strike possibly have?

Tell that to my 6L Kaom's Primacy that I've had slotted with IQ and IIR gems.

Not sure if it shares the same bug, but if it does, I've been gimping myself for weeks .. WHILE PLAYING A DUELIST.
IGN = Warlyik
please first get on desyncing on golems and some other mobs then go for more new content
ign trollmeharder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info