0.10.2 Patch Notes

They HAVENT included burning ground fix(that ground reduced fps from 70 to 15...) :((
crap now other classes will demand for added vocals too.. :D
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 6, 2013, 7:18:11 AM
The F1 thing.... VICTORY!!!!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Really happy with these patch notes! :) Especially the duelist passiv changes.

Question: Will you add more deathanimations in upcoming pathes? Example that monsters who gets killed by sweep will be tossed around? :D I think that is really fun!

Regards!
as if Piety didnt already do enough damage as it was....
S L O W E R
But now I won't get to look down on Duelist scrubs from the top of my Templar Ego Mountain.
This is amazing... how can such a small team with such limited resources keep pumping out this many high quality features and improvements on so many levels ?
The efficiency of GGG is really baffling :o
Path of Exile Toolkit - Currency Parser/Comparer - http://poetoolkit.com/
Last edited by BlackDeathBE on Mar 6, 2013, 7:31:11 AM
Will new skill Incinerate be a quest reward for any of the classes or drop only? And if Yes, for which class at which level?

Ty.
IGN: Rakunish
Last edited by Rakunish on Mar 6, 2013, 7:34:54 AM
Well, gloves and boots can now have more ES. A good start for overnerfed CI users

-more ES on discipline
-50% ES by taking CI

And probably CI users could compare with HP users. Lets say 4k ES is equiv to 1k hp
Increase piety damage are They serious ? I have never be in one group which down piety in map,
Every piety map it's the same skip her xD
"
keta wrote:
Increase piety damage are They serious ? I have never be in one group which down piety in map,
Every piety map it's the same skip her xD

no its fine just off screen her with poison arrow for 10 minutes because thats so much fun!
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info