0.10.2 Patch Notes

It's awesome game and thnx for patches but you haven't put in easier trading option with vendors. I know that there are other more important things to patch before putting this option in but it's really annoying. I don't know if it's so much to do to make it CTRL + click to buy item but i know you'll do it one day so keep a good work and thnx for this awesome game.
"
Rakunish wrote:
Will new skill Incinerate be a quest reward for any of the classes or drop only? And if Yes, for which class at which level?

Ty.

"
Gem quest rewards were reshuffled so that caster classes have access to Incinerate around level 10.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Rakunish wrote:
Will new skill Incinerate be a quest reward for any of the classes or drop only? And if Yes, for which class at which level?

Ty.

"
Gem quest rewards were reshuffled so that caster classes have access to Incinerate around level 10.

Does caster class include shadow?

ty
IGN: Rakunish
Last edited by Rakunish on Mar 6, 2013, 7:46:28 AM
No Whirling Blades love, so im forced to switch to cleave now, sadly.
Whirling Blades is a categorically different skill, that is, up until the vertical/horizontal iaido skill is finally implemented (still waiting guys....)
"
Chris wrote:

Passive Skill Balance Changes:

Could you improve the starter nodes that go downwards for melee Rangers?

You always waste ~ 5 points with DEX or Evasion nodes, compared to builds that go all the way down to Iron Reflexes and up to the life nodes. For example the Marauder's first five points will be 37% life and 0.4% regen.

I suppose it's fine to have some small amount of class definition but seeing as the Ranger southward area is clearly oriented for melee builds, the starter nodes going downwards really don't balance out the life or damage that Marauder or Templar gets.

Lately I've been taking the DEX nodes to save one point but even if you take the 3x 10% Evasion nodes to start your melee Ranger, the 30% Evasion with Iron Reflexes usually gives a lower amount of armor rating, because you end up with Hybrid or Pure Armor gear due to the need for red sockets. The difference with 30% Increased Armour is not big, like a few hundred worth of armor rating, but still.

So I'm looking forward to Duelist area changes but I get the feeling that the melee Ranger will still be at a disadvantage and the Marauder/Templar hybrids will be able to take advantage of the duelist update without wasting those five points. :/
"
Chris wrote:

Passive Skill Balance Changes:

Berserking has been moved closer to the Duelist part of the tree.

oh god WHY?

ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Last edited by yuriy on Mar 6, 2013, 7:57:00 AM
good changes :)
Seems like very nice change. And seems to offer a solution to the chaos orb recipe abuse!
"
Cherwy wrote:
Duelist patch!

Cant wait to play duelist again - lvl 34 with around 250 - 300 hp..... -.-'

Wow, you're a fucking scrub.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info