[3.6 Video Guide] Winter Orb CI Occultist

Sometimes I'm lucky and get it within 200, I guess me getting a Tabula at level 4 this league destroyed my luck, lol. I'll see if I can sell it and get a good rare or something, although the 100 es per kill is super nice :(
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
why is Arcane surge left at lvl 8 ?

sry new to game
i reached end game, but fight whit end boses i have troble whit my mana
i notice what curse dont work on end boses
and in video i see what you dont use herald of ice and somehow you got 80% reserved mana, i dont understand what you use ?

so i had to figure out myself, on video not showing auras becuz it hided in menu

so hes using herald of ice + disciple auras who does 80% reserve mana

and also ring whit "Curse Enemies with Warlord's Mark on Hit" ability, this ring cost 1ex and totaly worth it, becuz warlord curse whit herald of ice it suck, who cant curse boses wich you will die whitout mana leach.

if i knew in begining, i would totaly bought this ring...
Last edited by Arturikas25 on Jan 1, 2019, 10:34:02 AM
"
Arturikas25 wrote:
i reached end game, but fight whit end boses i have troble whit my mana
i notice what curse dont work on end boses
and in video i see what you dont use herald of ice and somehow you got 80% reserved mana, i dont understand what you use ?

so i had to figure out myself, on video not showing auras becuz it hided in menu

so hes using herald of ice + disciple auras who does 80% reserve mana

and also ring whit "Curse Enemies with Warlord's Mark on Hit" ability, this ring cost 1ex and totaly worth it, becuz warlord curse whit herald of ice it suck, who cant curse boses wich you will die whitout mana leach.

if i knew in begining, i would totaly bought this ring...

I haven't gotten one of those rings yet however clarity is a great filler
Tried this build. The cost is outrageous for a league starter. I still managed to make it work .
Id say I spent about 500c in total.maybe a bit more.got up to 8000 ES .at level 87.
The dps is great while leveling up to maps t7-8 then it starts slowing down. The fact that you don't control where you attack really makes it hard for fortifications.

This is my first CI build.i get OS I'm t9-10 maps is this normal ?
Hi Ghazzy,

I just told you on Twitch chat that my today's mission is to try Uber Elder and level 83 Catarina with this build. I've now 9.5K ES and all the uniques. I myself six linked the chest. All the bosses (excluding Minotaur) are easy now so this is not only a clear speed kill. Deathless Shaper and Pale Council.

Cheers, great build.:)
Trying this out in Private League.

Pardon for the noob question, but how does Elemental Overload work with the statement of us trying to get as much Crit Multi as possible? Doesn't it literally annul our multiplier?
Hey Ghazzy!
Couple of questions.

In the first post you talk a lot about leveling but nothing much when going to CI.. like Warlords Mark on Hit, why that if you are CI?

Also why not use Shaper gloves like Ziz did? Easy 6link+

Mathils actual cat
Any insight on going LL vs CI? LL seems pretty appealing with double/triple blasphemy but I'd obviously be giving up a bunch of ES and probably other stuff too. You are probably more knowledgable about the exact pros/cons so could you share some insight?
Coming from a Life version of WO testing out with CI feels alot smoother with the EHP

been trying some CWC Ice spear aswell to even put put more single target dps and feels like an alternative will also level the other gems to try out pure WO when i get the other crit multi etc

clocking in at 9.5k ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info