[3.6 Video Guide] Winter Orb CI Occultist

Which glove enchant ?
"
darkevo1 wrote:
Which glove enchant ?

depends on gloves if you using the fingerless silk gloves then none since then you will remove the spell power implict
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Ghazzy..

Is it an error in your Finished tree that you have Cruel Preparation life node and the two 5% and also the life+mana nodes heart and soul ?

wouldn't it be better, at least for the cruel life node, to cross over on the right above the power charge nodes and save 3 points total only losing 5% resists?
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 23, 2019, 3:37:22 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Ghazzy..

Is it an error in your Finished tree that you have Cruel Preparation life node and the two 5% and also the life+mana nodes heart and soul ?

wouldn't it be better, at least for the cruel life node, to cross over on the right above the power charge nodes and save 3 points total only losing 5% resists?

He has "Energy from Within" slotted up there. So all the life nodes there give energy shield instead.
"
dRHigHSt wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
Ghazzy..

He has "Energy from Within" slotted up there. So all the life nodes there give energy shield instead.

Ah, thank you!

Can i ask, how come LMP gem instead of GMP gem? <3
Path of building shows you are not at high enough strength or dexterity.

Looked up your profile and you do not have this build active anymore. Is it a dead build? Something better?
I too am concerned with dex, what should I do about it?
Not enough dex nor str for this build.

However, I altered it very very slightly as you just have to... Sacrificed getting some crit modifiers (trust me, if you have the gear you don't need it lol) also need to cap your gems at lower levels (only phase run really 8).

Here is my PoB Pastebin (you can select @100 for the tree to see what I added):

https://pastebin.com/rC98Ze7r

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR MY PASTEBIN, I ONLY EDITED IT VERY SLIGHTLY.

I also edited the gear and slots (where gems go) but that's for me as I colors matched the pieces I acquired so I just altered it to suit myself.

Extra 7 nodes are needed. You can see it via my profile but...

Had to take:
- Physique (+30 str)
- Alacrity (+30 dex)
- 2 str nodes and jewel slot (you could possibly just add an str/dex gem in but I didn't want to sacrifice +50 shield, I will try this when I put points in 7 nodes of 6% shield which is basically @ 100)
- 2 dex nodes and jewel slot (slap on another 12% crit and 50 shield)

Keep phase run @ 8 (so you only require 111 dex total with the other green gems @ 20)
Ice bite requires 111 @ 20 (same as GMP and ACD) so if you lower phase run to 8, it only requires 109

I am still leveling but hope the info above helps yall as that is my path...
Love the build and this the gear i asselmbeld

and with some modifications to a lvl 95 tree
https://pastebin.com/rGrUqxsC

in PoB around 4.5M DPS (3.7M Shaper/Guardian dps) 11.5k ES maxxed out

CwC Ice Spear really pushed the dps a long way :)
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Feb 15, 2019, 9:13:17 PM
I like this idea, kind of like a different spin on the BV builds I usually do.

How do you think a recharge based setup would work? Would need to change the rings, but could do assassins mark ring over the warlords mark. Though might need to slot in a blasphemy temp chains to really make it safe as well...

I am never a fan of having only bottled freeze and chill immunity, personally I would get it from the ascendancy or dream fragments. Or perhaps the boots.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Mar 4, 2019, 9:53:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info