Anger

Anger and Wrath are bugged for me.

Currently playing a Witch with Clarity, Anger and Wrath auras. When I try to deactivate either Anger or Wrath, there is a consistent glitch where mana will no longer be reserved, but the graphic for the aura will remain. I then have to try to activate/deactivate the skill 2-3 more times to have it reset properly.
That's actually a known bug that should be fixed soon. It doesn't relate to those specific auras, it's a bug with auras in general.
[oversight]

Gem for this skill is offered 2x as a reward for Templar in Ruthless for Hillock q as of 0.9.9c
It should tell you what stats you will need for it on later levels of the gem, so i wont take it as maurd when i can take better gems that need no int.
Anger does not scale well for a high level strength based character. Currently it might be good for a character focussed on attack speed, but it is poor for a character focussed on hitting hard.

I think Anger needs to add a percentage of physical damage as fire damage, so that it scales.
"
hzflank wrote:
Anger does not scale well for a high level strength based character. Currently it might be good for a character focussed on attack speed, but it is poor for a character focussed on hitting hard.

I think Anger needs to add a percentage of physical damage as fire damage, so that it scales.

Did you try to understand why hatred is percentage-based and not anger ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL wrote:
"
hzflank wrote:

Did you try to understand why hatred is percentage-based and not anger ?

Because agility characters tend to have a faster attack speed. I understand that Hatred and Anger are the way they are to avoid being too strong. But in all honesty, players will use what is best for them. So physical characters are going to use Hatred while elemental characters are going to use Anger.
My duelist attacks at over 4 APS and anger still doesnt equal more damage than hatred. So whats that tell you? It needs more dmg to be on par.
Beyeser - 77 Marauder
FuzzyClam - 80 Witch
FishyTaco - 74 Witch
unsure if this is a bug or intentional but i figured i would report it anyhow.

when i use anger on my 2 handed axe wielding marauder my mana caps off at 100 (I normally have 156 mana)

as soon as I cast the ability my mana pool drops to 100/156 and the orb has a full line 2/3rds of the way up the mana globe.

as soon as I disable the buff my mana pool returns to normal.

I don't know if its a bug, but if its intentional it kinda sucks =/
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
It's not a bug, that is the cost for auras. You can see the cost in the gem's description. The cost of anger goes up by 5 mana per level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info