Anger

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2019, 10:50:38 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Lionguild wrote:
Do these benefit from Spell damage nodes? Elemental damage nodes? Fire damage nodes? Would these benefits work only for you or everyone effected by your aura?

A build of mine depends on these answers.
Anger and Wrath add base fire/lightning damage to all attacks (but not spells) of things under the effect of the aura. This additional damage works exactly like the added elemental damage you can get on rings.

It can't be affected by spell damage since it doesn't apply to spells. But it will be affected by elemental and weapon damage increases of the person dealing the damage.
"
Kendroxide wrote:
So would increased buff effects work on this (and other auras?)
Yes, those passives will increase the effect you get from all auras (except for enemy debuff auras, such as slow and that zombie with the chaos degen aura).
Anger, Hatred and Wrath now count as fire, cold and lightning gems, respectively. This will go through to beta in an upcoming patch.
"
westenskow wrote:
A couple of questions about these support gems that reserve a percentage of mana.

With Blood Magic, is it simply converted to (for example) 40% of total health from 40% of mana? Continuing from that, if you have multiple aura gems reserving 70% of your health (in this example), does the game consider you to be low health? Would it then be possible to have 100% uptime on Pain Attunement?
Yes and Yes
"
Gubert wrote:
does it work with spells? because obviously you wouldn't write there "adds to your physical attacks" to make it clear, you have to confuse everyone in every description
It does explicitly say on the gem and the skill that it adds damage to attacks.
"
snapple99 wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
does it work with spells? because obviously you wouldn't write there "adds to your physical attacks" to make it clear, you have to confuse everyone in every description
It does explicitly say on the gem and the skill that it adds damage to attacks.

I'm sure it does. But honestly you guys seem to have some secret squirrel dictionary that you use which clarifies this stuff. Honestly, as a semi-new player I still have little idea what affects what. I go to the forums for that information. The skill text I find to be hopelessly useless.

In this specific case when did it become true that throwing a fireball at someone didn't constitute an "attack"? The monsters certainly seem to take some fair degree of umbrage to getting "not-attacked" by a spell.

OOC, is this dictionary published somewhere that allows one to decode the descriptive text?
Spells and Attacks being separate is standard in most games of this type, notably Diablo II, which of course the founders of GGG played and enjoyed a lot. Not having that distinction would confuse a decent percentage of our target audience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info