Anger

===============================================================

Anger with a lot of increased fire damage passive

vs

Anger + Wrath + 8%x5 mana

==============================================================
Level 60 build 71 passive point (59 + 12 quest point cruel finished)

level 20 gem Anger 88dps Wrath 158dps

1. Anger 88dps 170% fire passive = base 100% + 170% = 88 x 270% = 237.6

2. Anger 88dps 130% fire passive + Wrath 158dps 130% lightning passive

88 x 230% + 158 x 230% = 202.4 + 363.4 = 565.8

=============================================================

Result

"Wrath + Anger + mana pool" is better than "strong Anger aura"

565.8 : 237.6

========================================================

how aura + aura build lose to spell build?

Fireball lvl 20 gem 533 dps

533 x 270% = 1439.1

So you can forget about melee aura thing if you want dps, lol

===============
but,there are support gem for melee/ elemental melee,
weapon elemental damage 80%, melee physical damage 49%

there is no support gem give spell damage 30% thing,
so aura + aura + weapon still can have good damage.

Choose a skill with good damage effectiveness, heavy strike has 150% x added elemental damage. Read damage effectiveness before you decide which skill is for highest dps, which skill is for aoe without good effectiveness.

I like lightning strike which has good effectiveness 120% x added damage.
It has aoe function and work well with life gain on hit, hold stand still button and spam lightning without moving to gain life.
Last edited by dieagain20111 on Aug 27, 2013, 6:13:35 AM
Don't forget that WED was nerfed to max 59% more damage with a 150% mana multiplier.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Don't forget that WED was nerfed to max 59% more damage with a 150% mana multiplier.
if the multiplier cost was reduced, it wasn't really a nerfed at all. just scaled down. lower cost = yay; regardless of damage change

edit: reference, multiplier cost was 170% previously.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Oct 23, 2013, 11:36:23 PM
Would like an update of the new stats post 1.0 patch, thanks
PM me here is best way to contact me.
Seems to have slightly less than doubled the damage, while reserving a whopping 60% of your mana pool. You can use passives to bring it down a bit but overall I'd say it was a pretty major nerf. That said, I can see certain passive skill builds that will actually get better use out of anger and wrath post-patch now. Mainly if you grab all the reduced aura and increased aura effect passives you can get... but most builds probably can't do that since they're all over the tree. Hilariously/awesome-ly enough, the build that benefits the most from it is the build that also has its passives all over the tree (minion master build), so yay for summoners! :) In fact, pretty much every aura cluster is near a summon cluster on the tree, I think. So it's great for summoners.
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Oct 25, 2013, 4:20:32 PM
"
TiamatRoar wrote:
Seems to have slightly less than doubled the damage, while reserving a whopping 60% of your mana pool. You can use passives to bring it down a bit but overall I'd say it was a pretty major nerf. That said, I can see certain passive skill builds that will actually get better use out of anger and wrath post-patch now. Mainly if you grab all the reduced aura and increased aura effect passives you can get... but most builds probably can't do that since they're all over the tree. Hilariously/awesome-ly enough, the build that benefits the most from it is the build that also has its passives all over the tree (minion master build), so yay for summoners! :) In fact, pretty much every aura cluster is near a summon cluster on the tree, I think. So it's great for summoners.
Dual Strike elemental damage builds will be super awesome.

In fact Ungil's x2 + Anger + Wrath + added cold + added lightning = massive damage.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
WMake Anger and wrath work like hatred please
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
WMake Anger and wrath work like hatred please

no?

this would destroy elemental builds since they would need to build physical damage
Can't see a thread for Blind, or am I... blind, lol
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Supports aren't Skills :P They have their own subforum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info