General Gem Discussion

Dear all,

I have some short questions regarding HEXes, where it is written, that on HEXes when you cast them directly, is not working added damage?

Because i have on my character generic added damage, it works for both attacks and spells. But for some reason it's not working on adding directly on hexes, for example if you cast directly elemental weakness.

Elemental weakness has a spell gem tag, so in general it should work, or maybe i miss something?
Not technically a gem but… Focus.
I'd never sacrifice a suffix on an item or a button on skillbar for such unrewarding and clunky mechanics.
But it can be fixed easily, just swap the cooldown and duration values.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Feb 25, 2021, 4:55:48 AM
Lightning strike should be change into a spear skill that throws your spear and chain a certain amount of times. That would be cool as hell. The Gáe Bolg, a cursed spear similar effect.
I would like to suggest that utility skills every architype uses to have the "spells" tag removed so cast speed isn't individually favored.

Cast speed applies to curses, marks, exposure skills, auras, heralds, most utility skills (frost wall, void sphere). Vaal Grace, Molten Shell & Vaal Molten Shell, decoy totem.

Even Banners are spells which really annoys me from a lore perspective.

Has any thought been put into having these be "action speed" only instead of "cast speed" and adjust their "cast/action speed" accordingly?

Thank You!
It is getting annoying seeing the vast majority of new skills for the past few leagues be spells.
hello i just tested a raise zombie gem and think it could be good if the upgrade for it would allow for more minions because it would be fun with a little nerf like removing the aoe and making them a little weaker so plz notice this
"
gernobel wrote:
hello i just tested a raise zombie gem and think it could be good if the upgrade for it would allow for more minions because it would be fun with a little nerf like removing the aoe and making them a little weaker so plz notice this

The passive tree has increased number of Zombies you can spawn, as well as certain level thresholds on the skill itself giving increased numbers of Zombies you can summon.

There are many item mods and unique items that increase the amount of minions you can spawn. Take a look at the Witch forum and look for a Zombiemancer guide.
Last edited by Subxeno on Apr 14, 2021, 5:41:18 AM
For the love of all that is dirty can we please get a Ground Slam MTX, One that Crates Waves of light or holographic textures, Please any thing is better than spiky hell.
How will chain and fork interact with the "eye" of Eye of Winter?
spectral helix does not spin when splitted by sniper's mark. Is this intentional?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info