General Gem Discussion

Can we have a thread for Volatile Dead? I have a lot of positive feedback about the skill mechanic affecting PvP.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 12, 2017, 10:45:17 PM
To help out the "true" melee skills (Heavy Strike, Double Strike, etc.) there could be something that grants a potent buff while an enemy is in melee weapon range. E.g.:

---

Redirection - Toggled skill, reserves X% mana

While at least one enemy is within your melee weapon range, you take X% less damage. X% of the damage dealt to you is also dealt to each enemy in range.

---

Something similar could also be implemented as a passive keystone with the downside of doing less damage to enemies outside of melee weapon range.
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Dec 24, 2017, 12:27:11 AM
Since there is no seperate thread for it yet, here my suggestion for Body Swap:

I've been using Body Swap with Poet's Pen and just like Flicker Strike in the earlier days it really gets nauseating after a while. Maybe you can adjust the camera movement like you did with flicker strike to make it smoother and less "bumpy" when using Body Swap in rapid succession.

Thanks
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Can we have a thread for Volatile Dead? I have a lot of positive feedback about the skill mechanic affecting PvP.

positive?

this skill no cool on PVP you dont move you cast this shit cropse and this brocken AIM is bullshit in PVP. 100% win skill
Why is there no thread for storm barrier?
Would a Desecrate-style spell that creates a bunch of white weapons as fuel for Animate Weapon/Guardian be too abusable, since those weapons could be sold for a scroll fragment each?
Suggestion for a new skill gem.

Herald of Blood (str gem) (25% mana reserved)
Adds x to x physical damage to attacks
Small % chance to cause bleeding
If enemy dies while bleeding grant x life
Hi everyone:) I personally think that there is not enough dark magic skills in the game, you can't really play as a dark mage.
I would love to see some new skills in the game that will look proper dark
like dark shadow matter or something that will look like black smoke that does dot.
Damien Poland
Last edited by electrix18 on Jan 22, 2018, 7:56:44 AM
nice
"
electrix18 wrote:
Hi everyone:) I personally think that there is not enough dark magic skills in the game, you can't really play as a dark mage.
I would love to see some new skills in the game that will look proper dark
like dark shadow matter or something that will look like black smoke that does dot.
Damien Poland

Theres no such thing as shadow magic in the game. We have gems.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info