General Gem Discussion

Can you chain together Blood Rage (and assuming you 1-hit your target) plus Flicker Strike to just walk into a room and flicker everything to death?
"
Musica wrote:
Can you chain together Blood Rage (and assuming you 1-hit your target) plus Flicker Strike to just walk into a room and flicker everything to death?
yes (if that one shot'ing is true).
Is it possible to get more skills that generate charges? Currently it seems like the charge mechanics shoe-horn you into a particular style of build. like power charges with wands. Can you make charges more appealing to a wider range of builds and play-styles?
Is Fireball's explosion effect affected by AoE radius passives?
"
Heikujin wrote:
Is Fireball's explosion effect affected by AoE radius passives?
yes
Is Mana regeneration influencing the rate of the 12,5% per second cap from the mana leech gem ( or passives?) or does only the +Maximum Mana affix help me that way? Or does only the quality of the gem serve in that matter?
IGN: Vashira / Claw_of_the_Vaal_SMASH
Last edited by Truemas on Feb 15, 2013, 4:15:25 AM
I have a question about sustained skills and reduced mana gems/passives - I know that "reduced mana cost of skills" passives doesn't work on them, but Reduced Cost support gem does. How about reduced cost from quality Concentrated Effect support gem? Does it work with aura skills? If yes, is it addictive with either "reduced mana reservation" passives or Reduced Cost support gem or is it multiplicative with both of them?
Hatred is worded incorrectly.
It says "You and nearby allies add 20% of your physical damage as cold damage". But my allies are not adding 20 % of MY physical, it is of their own.

Remove the word "your". It should read:
"You and nearby allies add 20% of physical damage as cold damage".

On initial read, I thought it would make sense for a dual totem aura support user to have a really high physical damage mace to run this, so his allies would do more cold damage =0

"
Hatred is worded incorrectly.
It says "You and nearby allies add 20% of your physical damage as cold damage". But my allies are not adding 20 % of MY physical, it is of their own.

Remove the word "your". It should read:
"You and nearby allies add 20% of physical damage as cold damage".

On initial read, I thought it would make sense for a dual totem aura support user to have a really high physical damage mace to run this, so his allies would do more cold damage =0

You realize that "your" can be used both as singular and plural pronoun/determiner, right?
Last edited by Scol91 on Feb 15, 2013, 8:25:19 PM
Assume four targets standing close to each other and a single Lightning Arrow (as an example for an AoE attack with a preset number of targets) with Chain and Life Gain on Hit, granting 10hp per target (at level 3) hits one of them.

Would the following calculation be correct?

-> Arrow hits target, because of LA all four targets are damaged, 40 hp are gained
-> Arrow chains twice, on each impact all four targets (assuming they stay close enough) are hit, 80 hp are gained

for a total of 120hp gained. Assume no life leech, and Life on Hit being entirely granted by the support gem.

Thank you in advance :)
Last edited by Thalanor on Feb 17, 2013, 12:10:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info