General Gem Discussion

"
papachak wrote:
hello, I think that a teletransport skill for witch is very important! Please!

There is one already, though it's one you get a higher level or find randomly:

:)
oh thanks, sorry for my ignorance. ;-)
Guys sorry if im posting this in the wrong section, but i didn't know where to alternatively post this question.
About the attribute requirements for a certain skill gem,are they referred to my character base attribute or can i reach the required amount with some items? For example, if a skill gem requires 100 dext and i have 80, can i use it if i find an item which gives me +20 dext?
Otherwise this would mean that ie a marauder can't use flicker strike skill at all unless he spends some points in dext nodes, and even if he does he will not be avble tu use it above a certain level (quite sure it would be hard to reach 100+ dext as a marauder with a decent build). Correct me if im wrong =)
Sorry for the noob question but i just started playing this awesome game.
Last edited by Nyodar on Feb 27, 2013, 6:07:42 AM
The passive tree bonuses are no different from any other source. If a passive grants 10 Dex, it's the same as any old item granting 10 Dex.
Hello, after some month of playing this perfect game I found first lack :) I rly miss more ranged green gems against single target with psysical damage other than haste gem. Maybe, I didnt discover any better, so tell me if Im wrong.

Some examples for any ranged psychical single targets gems:

-Aimed shot, which always find and hits target (only accuracy rating effect can cause miss of hit)

-Fragmented arrow, arrow with many stings, which cause open wounds based on your psysical damage. (for example: 100 % weapon damage as direct damage and will cause 200 % psysical damage for 3 seconds as open wounds)

-Speed arrow, this spell cause, that your damage depends on your arrow speed. Damage for basic arrow speed is 100 % of your psychical damage and every 1 % of arrow speed as bonus adds +2 % psychical damage to your shot.

Thanks, I hope, that it was helpful.

Last edited by zobudeny on Feb 28, 2013, 8:30:57 AM
When you level up gems, you get info about the new stat requirements but not about the new mana cost, reservation and stuff.
Maybe has been mentioned before, but this is what i would like to be changed.
ign Elmi_EQ
How much HP do totems have?
how much +HP do they get when you level them?

Do all totems have the same HP?

And lastly, please include HP stats in the wiki for totems :)
Been having an idea for an elemental damage aura gem for some time. It'll all bottles down to having to have 3 different auras, ice, fire and lightning for my elemental ranger. While this works and I dont have any problems with low mana or anything I just feel there should be an option to have a combined aura, withg like 40% mana reservation.

The problem would then be that anyone going with elemental damage could simply get this aura instead of either of or all three elemental damage auras. You could work around this and have the combined elemental damage aura do less damage than having hatred, anger and wrath at the same time but those three auras would take more mana so you'd have to decide wether you want to go with more dps at the cost of mana or less dps.

To me this sounds like a good idea and would help with not having to activate all three auras, at the same time you would only have one gem for the combined elemental damage aura instead of three gems with potential support gems so that would have to be taken into consideration aswell...
And then everyone just runs Anger, Wrath and the triple-element Aura. *shrug*
Any plans for spell caster offensive aura ? like increased elemental spell damage... Having 3 offensive auras for rangers vs zero for casters feels lil abit awkward.
▄█▀█▀█

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info