[3.5] Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear | MoM | Elementalist | Leaguestarter

Guys help sort out please! I can not clear the T1 card. What could be wrong?
winter orb, cwc and your spear are 2 at lvl 3 and 1 at lvl 6...and you can buy 1 divinarius...is like 1 ch on market.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Dec 14, 2018, 8:53:42 AM
Hello.

Which trade program are you using on T16 Chimera Run video?

Thanks.
"
Crit chance on Winter orb is actually 26.6%, it feel indeed far from the 35% required

But your jewels give crit multi, how I am supposed to reach 35% then ?

Not technically required but the more you get the smoother it becomes.

Firstly look at your jewelry - you have no crit chance there and you can. There is also a pretty good craft that you can see on one of my rings here

I would like a ring like that with warlord's mark but the price on that... phew.
When you get power charge on critical weapon it will go up as well.

You can also get crit chance on jewels.

I'm currently sitting at 40,4% crit without power charges so with them I should be around 50% I guess.
Last edited by werchiel on Dec 14, 2018, 9:56:36 AM
"
lillhill1 wrote:
Hello.

Thanks.

Hi, that's Mercury Trade.

"
Shnizers wrote:
Sorry for double posting. Any thoughts on Winds of Change gloves and Esh's Mirror shield?

Don't see much use for Esh's Shield tbh. It only adds lightning damage, which we don't really scale and it only helps for trash clear, not sustained single target and I don't feel like the build lacks DPS for trash clear. A rare ES shield with crit and spell damage should be better.

Winds of Change are usable, but I don't like the reduced movement speed and I rather have another slot for attributes and resistances (to try and triple balance resistances for Wise Oak later).
"
XenoPOE wrote:
"
lillhill1 wrote:
Hello.

Thanks.

Hi, that's Mercury Trade.

"
Shnizers wrote:
Sorry for double posting. Any thoughts on Winds of Change gloves and Esh's Mirror shield?

Don't see much use for Esh's Shield tbh. It only adds lightning damage, which we don't really scale and it only helps for trash clear, not sustained single target and I don't feel like the build lacks DPS for trash clear. A rare ES shield with crit and spell damage should be better.

Winds of Change are usable, but I don't like the reduced movement speed and I rather have another slot for attributes and resistances (to try and triple balance resistances for Wise Oak later).

Fair enough. I'm also using those items on a pure spell damage build so that does change things when we talk about crit. I haven't made the transition yet as I need some more regret orbs and everything is still melting as a pure spellcaster. When the DPS isn't catching up I'll transition. Nice build.
damn it, i need assassin mark for generate power charge...i don't have the staff with Pcoc..so no Warlord's Mark:(

Edit: I found another solution...jewel intuitive leap
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Dec 14, 2018, 1:11:59 PM
I don't think power charges are abolutely mandatory - I'm capable of destroying everything short of syndicate encounter without them and then they wouldn't really help with that.

I thought I'm doing something wrong so I logged on my leaguestarter Vortex/Cold Snap ocultist with 9k ES and I still died (just once but still) on a T9 syndicate encounter. Are they fuckin overtuned or what?
Last edited by werchiel on Dec 14, 2018, 2:25:37 PM
"
werchiel wrote:
I still died (just once but still) on a T9 syndicate encounter. Are they fuckin overtuned or what?

Hm...nope, I dont have any problems with them. Melting them down pretty easy, and my gear is far from good.
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
damn it, i need assassin mark for generate power charge...i don't have the staff with Pcoc..so no Warlord's Mark:(

Edit: I found another solution...jewel intuitive leap

There is no need to mate! Just use storm brand+power charge on crit+faster casting+increased critical strikes. I used this setup until I've crafted my staff

Same warlord's mark simply use this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info