[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

i'm leveling this up but confused on how EE works.

you say to check to make sure it's only doing Fire damage but the tool tip only shows physical damage. where does the fire damage come from?

i'm level 25 so far.
@thorhald

You need at least 1 flat added fire damage on your rings, quiver, amulet or jewel.
"x to x fire damage to attacks".
Since you will now deal fire damage when you're attacking the enemies, they will have less resistance to lightning and cold, which let's your crawliboi deal more damage.
I don't really feel the need for the 2 projectiles enchant. Switched to a bone helmet for the implicit. PoB has some problems calculating the -resist, but I think it's pretty valuable for the spec.

"
StormHavoc wrote:
Hey WaffleT!

I just added your build into the Duelist Build Sticky Thread!

This build looks like a lot of fun, I think I'm actually going to give it a shot myself. I love summoners, but feel like they are clunky.

Neat. Hope you have fun with it

"
B3ngtson wrote:
I don't really feel the need for the 2 projectiles enchant. Switched to a bone helmet for the implicit. PoB has some problems calculating the -resist, but I think it's pretty valuable for the spec.

Since we already have good %increased damage from virilence stacks a 40% bone helmet only gives 3-4% more damage. +2 projectiles ups the Crawlers mortor from 6 to 8 which is a 35% more damage multiplier on overlapping explosions. On any target where the crawler gets a motor shot off the enchant should give better DPS.

That being said the rolls on that helm are killer, nearly everything the build wants. Very impressive life, nice craft
"
B3ngtson wrote:

I've tried both and the Bone Helmet offers significantly less damage than the enchant, best thing to do is to buy the 2 projectile base and fossil craft your own, which is what I did:

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
B3ngtson wrote:

I've tried both and the Bone Helmet offers significantly less damage than the enchant, best thing to do is to buy the 2 projectile base and fossil craft your own, which is what I did:

Hey! Does ur build sronger than OP's? I want to buy 6l now [screw link by maself, already spent bout 800] or buy chant and 6l quill with new belt and boots and speck into urs.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Jan 6, 2019, 1:50:20 PM
QUESTIONS!!!

1. is the crawler a minion? can u use convocation on it?
2. 5L the coming calamity vs tabula?
3. any tips on trying to get even more damage/survival? :D
"
Hikakundesu wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
B3ngtson wrote:

Hey! Did ur build sronger than OP's? I want to buy 6l now [screw link by maself, already spent bout 800] or buy chant and 6l quill with new belt and boots and speck into urs.

I originally started with this and altered things to make it my own however I don't believe it warrant's a guide as this one is already great.

In terms of damage I'm at 2.1M PoB right now, and defenses are pretty great with 3x curses, evasion etc.

I prefer my version but once again I started with Waffles and it's a great baseline to push however you want.
"
Disconaut wrote:
QUESTIONS!!!

1. is the crawler a minion? can u use convocation on it?
2. 5L the coming calamity vs tabula?
3. any tips on trying to get even more damage/survival? :D

1. Yes the Scorpion is a minion
2. 5L Calamity because you can run Hatred as well then
3. Continue reading what other player's are doing and check their profile's to see what their doing, also use PoB.
"
Thorhald wrote:
i'm leveling this up but confused on how EE works.

you say to check to make sure it's only doing Fire damage but the tool tip only shows physical damage. where does the fire damage come from?

i'm level 25 so far.

this is how EE works :

for each type of element u hit an enemy, the enemy gains +25% resist, and gains -50% of the others it was NOT hit.

so, if u hit enemy with fire damage, it will get +25% fire and -50% cold -50% light.

if u hit enemy with fire + cold, it will get +25% to fire and +25% to cold and -50% to light.

so usually what happens is that EE forces us to alternate elements to get max damage, eg, cast arc to reduce enemy cold+fire resist, then hit with a huge flameblast (which then gives +fire resist) then cast arc again to give -50% fire and cold resist and so on.

BUT your MINIONS count as separate from u. they cant affect ur enemy with EE, so they get full benefit and no downside (ie, minion attacks/spells DONT change mob resist)

thats why u need atleast 1 fire dmg somewhere that only affects u (jewels and jewellery are easy ways) so YOU can give -50% to cold+light dmg to enemy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info