Avaloneer's League Start Cast on Crit Arc Build 3.5 Expansion Betrayal (IGN:Quinsanity)

"
Avaloneer wrote:
Honestly, I had not checked. Increased Crit multi was more damage at an earlier point, when I had less multi on the tree I guess, and I had not checked since, thanks.

I guess once you hit high enough Crit multi the effectiveness was wearing off. I hear once you hit around 400 you drop significantly.
My build is much like yours except I actually run faster attacks now (over crit damage) to be as close as possible to max attacks on CoC as possible.

Nice build, should be way up there since the changes of Mjölnir/CoC
"
I guess once you hit high enough Crit multi the effectiveness was wearing off. I hear once you hit around 400 you drop significantly.
My build is much like yours except I actually run faster attacks now (over crit damage) to be as close as possible to max attacks on CoC as possible.

Nice build, should be way up there since the changes of Mjölnir/CoC

Yeah, nice to hear. I was running Faster Attacks but the colors were a bitch to get so I settled with Lightning Penetration. Good luck.
Last edited by Avaloneer on Dec 13, 2018, 6:26:32 PM
Hey been meaning to play a similar build, any reason why you didn't take Elemental Equilibrium? With some fire damage to attacks on a jewel you could get some nice single target damage out of it.
"
Hey been meaning to play a similar build, any reason why you didn't take Elemental Equilibrium? With some fire damage to attacks on a jewel you could get some nice single target damage out of it.

The Mjölner/CoC arc doesn't trigger EE?
Also, arc has shit single target DPS, I think this build would do better with a cospri's and GMP ice spear for the shotgun effect.
But you can forget Cospris for a League Starter. Mjölner 10-20C Cospri 1.5-3Ex.
"

The reason for no EE is because I'm running Herald of Ice which cucks EE. If you ran another aura for example Aspect of the Spider EE would be good yes with fire damage on ring or neck.
Last edited by Avaloneer on Dec 14, 2018, 1:38:22 PM
Don't two spells share the same cooldown? For example if you dual wield mjolnir (or anything like that, such as Poets) with an Arc in each they share a CD even though it is two different gems. Does CoC bypass that because one is in Mjolnir and one is triggered by CoC?
do u have a skill tree for this im stuck in the middle of this build haha
's a good build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info