Avaloneer's League Start Cast on Crit Arc Build 3.5 Expansion Betrayal (IGN:Quinsanity)

Hi,
this build looks pretty fun.
Just an idea: For bosses an Essence Worm with wrath seems pretty strong here.
Hi,
I'm running this build and it's great!

Do you think Added Lightning Dmg is worth instead of Lightning Pen as 6th socket? I swapping from time to time but can't really tell.
Hi, would it be valid at all to use two mjönirs considering you can duel wield? Say having two different lighting spells that prof on the two different gavels?
"
Chromagas wrote:
Hi, would it be valid at all to use two mjönirs considering you can duel wield? Say having two different lighting spells that prof on the two different gavels?

You would lose the lycosidae, so you would have to invest in Accuracy. Not sure if that's worth it imo.
If I was to use two gavels, sacrificing the shield, how would I increase accuracy?
Anyone tried offhanding a sceptre w/ vagan mod? Feels like you could stack up a decent amount of increased spell damage there and get the extra attack speed bonus of dual wielding.
Well then you wouldn't be able to use shield charge. I suppose in that case you could use leap slam instead but I feel like that'd be much slower.
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
Hi,
this build looks pretty fun.
Just an idea: For bosses an Essence Worm with wrath seems pretty strong here.

Essence worm increases other mana reservation so that would not work.
"
hekkmaster wrote:
Hi,
I'm running this build and it's great!

Do you think Added Lightning Dmg is worth instead of Lightning Pen as 6th socket? I swapping from time to time but can't really tell.

Yeah, the best 6 link is Cyclone-CoC-Inc Crit-Arc-added lightning-faster attacks.
"
Chromagas wrote:
If I was to use two gavels, sacrificing the shield, how would I increase accuracy?

You need lycosidae. Not having 100% accuracy is too big of a damage and consistency loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info