Avaloneer's League Start Cast on Crit Arc Build 3.5 Expansion Betrayal (IGN:Quinsanity)

What are the stats that you look for on a jewel?

I was thinking about life, crit multi and maybe attack speed or lightning dmg.
how is mapping with the phase acro tree?

is it a better tree overall or just for guardians?
"

speaking from my experience, not OPs, but damage difference feels rather marginal and my gear is worse. On lower maps you are basically still clearing entire screens with a mere shield charge, you notice the survivability greatly though.
Prefering it like that, but then I still have to fix resistances for wise oak & polish a bit (might try mark of the shaper instead of brotherhood, but then those are more situational differences I'd say, additionally lab enchants are not kind to me at all).

Didn't attempt Katharina with phase acro yet or T16+ maps in general though, so I cannot speak for that matter for now.
Last edited by talichan on Dec 15, 2018, 10:53:26 PM
"

It's quite noticeable while fighting the syndicate. Makes those fight quite trivial even in t16 maps so I should update the tree.
"
exerst wrote:
What are the stats that you look for on a jewel?

I was thinking about life, crit multi and maybe attack speed or lightning dmg.

Yeah life, multi and attack speed is good. I had a few with spell damage and lightning damage also.
"
mightybirdPOE wrote:
Don't two spells share the same cooldown? For example if you dual wield mjolnir (or anything like that, such as Poets) with an Arc in each they share a CD even though it is two different gems. Does CoC bypass that because one is in Mjolnir and one is triggered by CoC?

They don't share a cooldown.
"
inkstabba wrote:
do u have a skill tree for this im stuck in the middle of this build haha

I'll update the tree with and also add like a level 80 tree.
thanks for the guide mate! great build
Thanks for the build, looks great. Been looking to go coc now that the cool down is lowered.

About cyclone being sub optimal for some boss fights, have you tried swapping to some other skill, like static strike or molten?
"
The_Gurk wrote:
Thanks for the build, looks great. Been looking to go coc now that the cool down is lowered.

About cyclone being sub optimal for some boss fights, have you tried swapping to some other skill, like static strike or molten?

That's an interesting idea. I rerolled recently but if you want to try it go for it. Tell me how it goes if you do decide to try it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info