[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

Another thing is that, using Storm brand + power charge on hit + blind ensure me that boss is semi-permanent blind while also have permanent power charge, due to the fact I have 80% crit.
"
MrMinh wrote:
Another thing is that, using Storm brand + power charge on hit + blind ensure me that boss is semi-permanent blind while also have permanent power charge, due to the fact I have 80% crit.

i didn’t get if you are using pcoc in your main link or if the charge generation comes from storm barrier.
sorry, i got you and Swoth mixed up.
the idea of automating debuff/utility is cool, maybe i'll give it a try, but my plan for the endgame involves 2 uniques in the weapon slots.

ps. the dying sun is on my shopping list, but i'm super poor right now :D
Last edited by tufferugli on Dec 15, 2018, 9:26:54 PM
Upgraded gear thao allow me 50% chaos resistence to deal with the pesky syndicate. Also vaal RF + Dying sun is a real boss killer.
Which Mtx is making your skills shoot ice spikes from the ground...i can't seem to find it in store..

EDIT...I see that it's Gloom Herald...excellent!@
Last edited by Alavar on Dec 16, 2018, 1:12:46 PM
I'm a new player and trying this build, as of right now I'm at lvl 69 doint T1 T2 maps to lvl but im struggling really hard on the T2 rare maps and dying to any league content(betrayal, incursion) in any type of map, can someone check my witch char in my profile and give me some insights on what i can do to improve to not struggle that much? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rybert/characters

Thank you in advance.
"
Rybert wrote:
I'm a new player and trying this build, as of right now I'm at lvl 69 doint T1 T2 maps to lvl but im struggling really hard on the T2 rare maps and dying to any league content(betrayal, incursion) in any type of map, can someone check my witch char in my profile and give me some insights on what i can do to improve to not struggle that much? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rybert/characters

Thank you in advance.

you should overlevel maps a bit. being the same level as the zone while you are in maps is risky.
levels gives base life.
i don't have access to pob right now, are your ele res capped? if not cap them.
try to squeeze some chaos res on your gear.

the right ring (the golem one) is a bit useless.

don't mindlessy upgrade betrayal uniques, because they are rippy af.

also, you can try to use a cerberus’s limb for the extra leech

Last edited by tufferugli on Dec 17, 2018, 6:37:53 AM
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
Rybert wrote:

Thank you in advance.

you should overlevel maps a bit. being the same level as the zone while you are in maps is risky.
levels gives base life.

I am also trying out this build. From looking at your gear, I also agree that unique ring is not doing you any good and could be more chaos resist and life.

Your belt also looked a little weak, and could be improved to have some life and resistances.

Good Weapons are hard to find, but there are some very cheap dagars and other 1 hand weapons that are a lot more powerful than your current mace. If you search one of the poe.trade (or any of the supported trade searches) and look for plus spell/plus cold/plus crit you can find some good deals.

I also keep a decoy totem around to drop when things get a bit too crazy as yea this build is a bit squishy. Anything not immune to freeze is almost a joke to kill, but that stuff was not much of a threat. It is always the bosses and syndicate that are immune to freeze and do so much damage that make life hard.

I just got my Chaos resists into the positive with some key swapping of rings/belts/gloves/helms.

I am not sure how far this build can go, because I am not sure it will survive the elder or shaper of much of the end game content, but I want to see how far I can push it. Then maybe have the currency (and the gear in this game keeps getting cheaper daily) to build one of the more expensive builds.
"
Rainbowfire wrote:
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
Rybert wrote:

Thank you in advance.

levels gives base life.

I am also trying out this build. From looking at your gear, I also agree that unique ring is not doing you any good and could be more chaos resist and life.

Your belt also looked a little weak, and could be improved to have some life and resistances.

Good Weapons are hard to find, but there are some very cheap dagars and other 1 hand weapons that are a lot more powerful than your current mace. If you search one of the poe.trade (or any of the supported trade searches) and look for plus spell/plus cold/plus crit you can find some good deals.

I also keep a decoy totem around to drop when things get a bit too crazy as yea this build is a bit squishy. Anything not immune to freeze is almost a joke to kill, but that stuff was not much of a threat. It is always the bosses and syndicate that are immune to freeze and do so much damage that make life hard.

I just got my Chaos resists into the positive with some key swapping of rings/belts/gloves/helms.

I am not sure how far this build can go, because I am not sure it will survive the elder or shaper of much of the end game content, but I want to see how far I can push it. Then maybe have the currency (and the gear in this game keeps getting cheaper daily) to build one of the more expensive builds.

thank you for your insights, i never noticed the T2 monster lvls, and i changed the ring and got some itens with chaos res, life and mana, my other res were already capped, it's feeling really better now, thank you again. Just gotta lvl my char more.
Shaper, T15 Elder, and their guardians down with my gear

Spoiler
Last edited by sinry on Dec 17, 2018, 4:34:10 PM
"
sinry wrote:
Shaper, T15 Elder, and their guardians down with my gear

Spoiler

That is good to hear :) .. Just need to keep leveling and increasing gear.

Question or two:

Why do you all use clarity and herald of Thunder? I guess Thunder can be extra damage, but I have not had mana issues so have not used clarity (unless there is a jewel that gives you bonuses by having clarity.

Is the spell Cascade on the Ice Bomb to use up more mana faster to active a higher level arcane surge?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info