over than 1000 hours of gameplay vanished = Betrayal

Agreed, I still have dozens of sextent added before sextent nerf those are my digital properties. It need to be protected
A casual gamer
totally no reason to reset. It is just them shitting on standard players.

Even if they change map, they could always do old 14 map A = new T14 map B. And unique map completion retain has it is.

Sure you could do 1 high tier corrupt and complete most of it, but Unique map & shaper completion is still being left behind. I do not think I will even bother complete unique map after this.
Vendoring 3 for 1 old maps gives you a random new one of the next tier. This is a nice feature that wasn't available in previous leagues.

Completing a high tier map or three will update the completion and bonus status of pretty much all the maps that you had completed before.

I plan to vendor all my white and most yellow maps, but actually run the red maps, as they are more worth running than vendoring.

Hopefully a bug fix will restore all the missing maps from my 3.4 map stash, and everything will be good to go.

so goddamn happy i never have to do another haku mission or the stupid assassin missions to level up crafting and hide out every damn league. Never again do i have to spam that crap and hunt for the NPC's on maps to do their annoying runs.

Much happier killing them.

That alone makes up for the map redo.
just for try, for see and for know
double post
just for try, for see and for know
Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Dec 10, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
"
I spent over than 1000 hours in maps to you simply reset it all???

I dont want my maps unlocked after a T16, I want all then done as I did in my over than 1000 hours of gameplay.... Betrayed is exactly how I feel.... I m done with this game... thanks idiots.

Someone complaining that they reset ladder with league changes? Now i've really seen it all..

You do realise that's the whole point of ladder right? Go play on standard, your stuff is all there still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info