over than 1000 hours of gameplay vanished = Betrayal

I spent over than 1000 hours in maps to you simply reset it all???

I dont want my maps unlocked after a T16, I want all then done as I did in my over than 1000 hours of gameplay.... Betrayed is exactly how I feel.... I m done with this game... thanks idiots.
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 12:16:51 AM
The fact that the game undergoes significant changes with each new league has never been a secret.
"
Qiox wrote:
The fact that the game undergoes significant changes with each new league has never been a secret.

Lol, what are you talking about? There was not a single reason for the atlas reset. And there was only one reason for the new type of maps - greed!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Probably the coolest thing I'll never see again was finishing a T16 and seeing the right side of my screen get flooded with map completions for 30 seconds
So you know exactly how to fix your problem, but you refuse to do it? And GGG are supposed to be the idiots? Gotcha...
I thought GGG was in the process of trying to fix this?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I hope this was a bug? Having my entire atlas reset is so demoralizing. I was really looking forward to making progress on standard....
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
'Not a single reason to reset the atlas'

...lets see...hmmm...well they changed all the maps around and added new maps
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Dec 9, 2018, 7:51:13 PM
You win some, you loose some.

Path of Exile isn't stale, things are constantly shifting.
You will spend an entire league's worth of saving into an item that is worthless next league.
You will hoard stuff that had a meaning in one league, but is taken out of the game, or at least out of competition.
You will find new ways to craft better stuff with less investment than before, and you looking like a fool that you spent so much on something now so worthless.

And the other way around... Things you casually picked up some leagues ago may be more valuable than you can even imagine in the future.

If you cannot handle this, keep away from standard.

With atlas... C'mon, just roll a couple red maps, it will all be back.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
I spent over than 1000 hours in maps to you simply reset it all???

I dont want my maps unlocked after a T16, I want all then done as I did in my over than 1000 hours of gameplay.... Betrayed is exactly how I feel.... I m done with this game... thanks idiots.

Gief itemz plez?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info