over than 1000 hours of gameplay vanished = Betrayal

"
Peterlerock wrote:

And the other way around... Things you casually picked up some leagues ago may be more valuable than you can even imagine in the future.

Just so. WTS 24% IIQ Sadimas =)
Last edited by TheBagman on Dec 10, 2018, 9:27:43 AM
"
Ain_Soph_Aur wrote:
'Not a single reason to reset the atlas'

...lets see...hmmm...well they changed all the maps around and added new maps

They didn't add new maps they renamed old ones.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
This is how GGG and the FTP game keeps things fresh.

I dunno, I kind of liked starting the Atlas progression with different maps - it has been some time.

I get why a pure Standard player feels slighted because of the reset and the annoyance of converting the old maps.

And what is the rule called where it is only so long before Hitler is mentioned? In this thread, replace "Hitler" with some doofus saying "whiteknight" and the rule applies.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
And what is the rule called where it is only so long before Hitler is mentioned? In this thread, replace "Hitler" with some doofus saying "whiteknight" and the rule applies.

That one would be Godwins Law. :)
Meh standard problems
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
Meh standard problems

Meh, elitism.
I just did 1 map with bonus objective and got spammed with completions. I only had like 50 maps complete, and they all completed and the atlas is fine for me. Its not hard to fix it until GGG fixes it.

I posted a screenshot of the spam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1586166715
Last edited by Okerlund on Dec 10, 2018, 2:03:47 PM
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
Meh standard problems

Meh, elitism.

nothing elitist, its just that the game is built around leagues thats all

standard players getting the short end of the stick is nothing new
I dont see any any key!
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
The fact that the game undergoes significant changes with each new league has never been a secret.

Lol, what are you talking about? There was not a single reason for the atlas reset. And there was only one reason for the new type of maps - greed!

You mean aside from maps changing tiers up and down, locations being completely rearranged, some being removed entirely while new ones being added?

You know, pretty much everything that you CAN do to the atlas?
Can't you guys do just one map with bonus? I heard it fixes it. Per the screenshots anyway. Have not been in Standard since new league started.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info