3.8 Harmageddon's Icingdeath Cold Snap / Vortex build

In what order would you recommend the Ascendancy points be taken?
"
papershift wrote:
In what order would you recommend the Ascendancy points be taken?

it's a matter of personal preference. i went Patient Reaper -> Swift Killer -> Weave the Arcane -> Ghost Dance
Why go with ghost dance? Prolonged pain is a nice dmg boost

EDIT: Did you consider using impresence to free up mana from frostbite?
Last edited by Ka_eM on Dec 14, 2018, 4:47:51 AM
"
Ka_eM wrote:
Why go with ghost dance? Prolonged pain is a nice dmg boost

EDIT: Did you consider using impresence to free up mana from frostbite?

No need to free up mana, my mana pool is fine.

And i went with ghost dance for defensives and movement speed, as the dmg is already high enough
hey man i will be following your build. currently using jugg as my main and i am thinking of making a trickster not sure yet between cold snap or armageddon. im trying to farm currency to be able to buy decent stuff for my next character. im looking for a build that is fun to play, fast and fast clearing of maps. my jugg doesn't kill things fast but is tanky.
I came back to my cold Trickster and I thought I'd share my new set up.

Ignore low vitality gem level...I JUST bought a good watchers eye and am leveling Vitality :P. Havnt set up shield yet. CWDT, Desecrate, IC I imagine.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 21, 2018, 5:55:00 PM
Hi, thank you for the build! Managed to kill shaper and Yellow Elder(Red tomorrow, won't be a problem imo) with couple of amendments:

1)Prolonged pain is crucial as for me, since taking Ghost dance will give me just 1% evasion chance(31% rn) and i will have to sacrifice ~300k DPS from all skills. That's good when you plan only mapping&farming but the lack of damage feels pretty bad on endgame content.

2)I swapped my cerberus limb on(almost) maxroll doryani catalyst and that gave me shitload of damage while not sacrificing survivability(.2%ele dmg still leeched) and opening to getting more damage on shield(and generally better stats for money, since +5% block shields have high price) AND the main point is that i was able to get better resists on shield and here comes the adjustment #3.

3)Opal rings. Base has low costs, shrieking essence of hatred is very cheap, and the minimum we get is +54% damage and +55 life from a single ring, not speaking about mastercrafting, which allows you to get mana/spellcrit/even more damage.

I have killed Alira tho, so I had less problems with resistances, but if I get 1-2 spare exalts and properly mastercraft rings, I will be totally able to respec into 2 passive points and grab more hp.

I think that this build is totally capable to kill Uber Elder, since it is able to deal 800k Shaper DPS without Righteous Fire and over 2.3 MLN DPS with Super Sayan Mode.

You can take a look at my POB if you want to: https://pastebin.com/amR9QS2U

Maybe you will have some advice on my build as well.
Thank you again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info