3.8 Harmageddon's Icingdeath Cold Snap / Vortex build

U wont achive t1 clearspeed but its actually pretty fast and quite safe with chill, i would try boots or something with aspect of the spider
Hey man, loving the build, atm I'm level 83 with the build with a 5 link staff and chest piece - sitting at 4148 life with 911 shield and 1742 unreserved mana and this stuff feels tankier than my 6k live jugg with 7 endurance charges! I am curious on how to stack more damage in the build however, for later maps. I am clearing t1-9 fine but it starts lacking a bit at 9, the gem I left out is bonechill, I couldn't justify removing any of the others for it in terms of dot dps loss. https://pastebin.com/vG2RUppK this is my pastebin :) (I know I have an empty jewel socket, I just got it from leveling up)
"
Spphy wrote:
Hey man, loving the build, atm I'm level 83 with the build with a 5 link staff and chest piece - sitting at 4148 life with 911 shield and 1742 unreserved mana and this stuff feels tankier than my 6k live jugg with 7 endurance charges! I am curious on how to stack more damage in the build however, for later maps. I am clearing t1-9 fine but it starts lacking a bit at 9, the gem I left out is bonechill, I couldn't justify removing any of the others for it in terms of dot dps loss. https://pastebin.com/vG2RUppK this is my pastebin :) (I know I have an empty jewel socket, I just got it from leveling up)

I am going live on twitch now, if you wanna ask any questions and get live feedback come hang out! I will gladly help you optimize!
It's very good build however i use other setup, which allows me to use fortify and shield charge (even more dmg than use taryn shiver - checked in pob):
what was you're ascendancy pathing? Thanks!
Amazing build so far in an SSF environment. Even if I was in trade league I don't think I would use a staff though considering I hate flame dash as a main movement skill. But cold snap and vortex feel amazing to play and they're fucking destroying syndicates up to T12 with lvl 19 gems. This might be my new league starter every league if coldsnap/vortex damage values don't get touched. Thanks for this!
Last edited by byourself on Dec 11, 2018, 11:09:18 PM
"
Amazing build so far in an SSF environment. Even if I was in trade league I don't think I would use a staff though considering I hate flame dash as a main movement skill. But cold snap and vortex feel amazing to play and they're fucking destroying syndicates up to T12 with lvl 19 gems. This might be my new league starter every league if coldsnap/vortex damage values don't get touched. Thanks for this!

Vortex/Cold Snap Trickster has been my favorite build in ...years. It made me buy a supporter pack for the first time. Made him all cold-themed-out.

I havnt even bothered with support skills, just raping everything and cruising.

Pretty sure its best to wait for Cerberus's Limb to drop in price rather than to blow divines rolling it better. Other than that, pretty happy with my gear
Even if i wouldnt play staff i would go with rare scepter and get cruel lab enchant with leech
I agree that Taryns isnt the BEST slot, but its easily accessible early in the league. If you get your hands on those gloves, it does free up alot of options, this is just a build guide, not a set in stone way to play :)
A big heads up, guide has been updated recently! Please take a look at the changes! they are very game changing :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info