Can't get Betrayal encounters anymore.

Any ETA on fix?
Encounters stopped completely for me too now. 0% at intervention, 77-90% at other 3. Im lvl 82. Please fix this.

Update: I joined friends encounter and now it is fixed for me.
Rexor_Norgoth [HC|L96]
Rexor_RIP [HC Tempest|L96|RIP]
Rexor_ [HC Tempest|L100]
Rexor__ [SC Breach|L97]
Last edited by Ravenous_Penguin on Dec 11, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
still having the same problem
2days ago 2 warehouses in a row now stuck
Last edited by nightbird74 on Dec 11, 2018, 1:32:20 PM
I have the same issue, cleared 2 safehouses 2 days ago. Havent had any syndicates in over 100+ maps
Any response on our problem?! Actually in need of some information. It doesn`t matter negative or positive. I just want to make decision: continue play on character with bug that will be fixed soon, or reroll. It`s four days for me without league mechanic. It`s a very frustrating experience.
Last edited by Morningstar36 on Dec 12, 2018, 1:46:20 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for your patience here. We're looking into what's causing this to still be a problem, and I've re-added it to Known Issues while it's being investigated.

Any additional information here would be super helpful, particularly regarding whether these comments from other players are applicable to anyone else:
  • It only worked after I cleared all my safehouses though.
  • I joined friends encounter and now it is fixed for me.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey everyone, thanks for your patience here. We're looking into what's causing this to still be a problem, and I've re-added it to Known Issues while it's being investigated.

Any additional information here would be super helpful, particularly regarding whether these comments from other players are applicable to anyone else:

Hey, Rachel_GGG! About solutions from other exiles: I can't clear any safehouses, because I haven't had an option to do this. My intelligence bars are empty for 3 safehouses which I cleared right before experiencing a bug. Intelligence bar of fourth safehouse is half filled. I tried to interact with betrayal encounters in party, but had no success. Betrayal encounters are still non existent for me.
I cleared all the safehouses I could in a row and now I haven't had an encounter in 4 days.

EDIT: Joining multiple guildies encounters/safehouses did not fix the issue.
Last edited by dupie on Dec 13, 2018, 5:39:22 PM
"

• Not true for me. I cleared all of the 4 safehouses one after another. This is when they stopped spawning for me. Since I chain killed them all one after another, I have no idea if there was any particular safehouse that broke it for me.
  • Not true for me. The Syndicate spawn when I'm in a party with friends and they are the one creating the instance (instance == map). As soon as I'm the one creating the instance the Syndicate won't spawn.

Have you found any clues on what might be the cause of this issue? It's frustrating to not be able to participate in the league mechanic. Should be high priority issue imo.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else to sole this.
I have syndicats on map but not masters like before.
Its like I play Standar maps...

Still no news about patching it -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info