Can't get Betrayal encounters anymore.

So while leveling at some point i unlocked a safehouse run for every syndicate, that was roundabout at the same time got to mapping. I ran all of the safehouses and then started mapping and ever since i didnt get a single Betrayal encounter in maybe around 30 maps. Even when going back to older zones like BLood Aqueduct i still couldn't get an encounter. As soon as i joined a friend in one of his maps we got Betrayal encounters again but obviously they didnt count for me since it was his map. PLS HELP

Kind Regard ZeratuX

PS: I still get the league encounters from the other masters.
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2018, 5:39:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have almost the exact same story. Hit maps and decided to do all of my safehouses back to back. After each safehouse boss they all only had 1 option available (prison) so I obviously had to click them.

After the 3rd safehouse I wanted map two times to have the benefit of them in prison but no encounters appeared. So I did the 4th safehouse and still no encounters.

I've done 15 maps or so and went and did blood aqueducts a few times to test. Other masters work fine, just no more betrayal content. A few posts of this nature are in reddit too.
As you can see here, im defenitly in Betrayal League but also it doesn't say, that there is a Betrayal encounter in the map. https://imgur.com/gallery/w2cv9N8
Yea Zera, I've gotten that on and off again, too. Sometimes it'll show it sometimes it won't.
Maybe GGG could just completely reset our Syndicate progress, that should fix it right?
Same problem here , i can't get any Betrayal encounter from act 6.If i join a friend party i got them again, if i make the party they would not appear
Hello i have this problem too i go in map and i don't see syndicat
Last edited by Bigben62 on Dec 8, 2018, 2:53:58 PM
Any1 here found a way to fix it yet? Would be really really greatful, kinda sucks to play basically standard :/
I'm so frustrated. I sent an email to tech support and referenced this thread. I haven't seen an encuonter in 6+ hours now. T8 maps. This all started when I just started maps. :(
Same issue started after running all 4 safehouses in a row. League mechanic is now bricked for me :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info