Can't get Betrayal encounters anymore.

Exactly the same issue, have tried multiple methods to restore, but my character seems to be completely bricked. Would appreciate even a reset of total investigation progress. Or any update at all really.

Thanks.
All of you and your safehouses.

I've only unlocked two safehouses, haven't even done them yet, and syndicate encounters don't spawn for me anymore. Running early game acts, they used to spawn every zone.
Participant in race seasons 3/5/7, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, and Betrayal leagues. I primarily play homebrews.
Thanks for your report everyone, we're looking into this issue and will hopefully have a fix in the next update.
It's been added to know bugs list. Yay.... I'm still salty though!
"
All of you and your safehouses.

I've only unlocked two safehouses, haven't even done them yet, and syndicate encounters don't spawn for me anymore. Running early game acts, they used to spawn every zone.

As further clarification, thus far, since starting the league, I had encountered the Syndicate in every single zone through the acts.

They stopped spawning for me almost a dozen zones ago. Since then, I have checked The Lower Prison about 6 or 7 times, The Southern Forest once, and The Ledge a few times, and they have not spawned once.
Participant in race seasons 3/5/7, Legacy HC, Harbinger HC, and Betrayal leagues. I primarily play homebrews.
This is happening to me, too. I'm so annoying that there are 0 workarounds for the issue.
IGN:skydog
Same here. I ran 3 safehouses and the game crashed before I could loot the last one. Since then, I haven't had any syndicate events. My interrogation tab is full but the turns are not ticking.

It also seems that I don't get any more Alva events either... I did 2 in the same area at the beginning of act 7 and then nothing, even though I still have the "No time like the present" quest up.
There is a level restriction which also determines whether or not a Betrayal Encounter can spawn. If you're more than 10 levels higher than a Story area then a Betrayal Encounter will not spawn.

For example let's say you're level 50 and you enter a level 39 area, it will not spawn a Betrayal Encounter. However if you enter a level 40 area, then a Betrayal Encounter will spawn.
I downloaded the hotfix, but still haven't encountered any syndicate activity in the first 3 maps...
I just fuond a syndicate encounter in a Zana map. This is 2 or 3 maps after the 3.5.0b hotfix release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info