new threads or posting for 10x

Opinions, Opinions ^_-
truth :)

honestly i don't disagree with you, but i'd rather GGG work on the game, than the invite system.

the more work they get done on the game, the faster it gets to Open Beta, and then we won't care about the timer anymore. :)
GGG: LOL LOOK AT THESE NOOBS OVA HERE TRYING TO GET BETA KEYS WE'LL JUST GIVE KEYS TO GUYS WHO SIGHNED UP YESTERDAY ROFL.

*Then the whole GGG staff bursts out in laughter and wear their trollface masks.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/22639
"
Axtrixis wrote:
truth :)

honestly i don't disagree with you, but i'd rather GGG work on the game, than the invite system.

the more work they get done on the game, the faster it gets to Open Beta, and then we won't care about the timer anymore. :)

i agree with you there.

"
Tigerblood wrote:
GGG: LOL LOOK AT THESE NOOBS OVA HERE TRYING TO GET BETA KEYS WE'LL JUST GIVE KEYS TO GUYS WHO SIGHNED UP YESTERDAY ROFL.

*Then the whole GGG staff bursts out in laughter and wear their trollface masks.

would be funny. although, GGG has forum mods so they can work on the game, and not worry about us pitiful hopefuls on the forums. XD
The timer system is something I've never seen before in a beta. I don't really get the purpose of it, but I guess I just wait around until it happens to pick me. They should add a FAQ entry about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info