new threads or posting for 10x

barrato

Last Visited: November 30, 2011 3:27 PM
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
Beta Member

just received from timer :((((((((
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!
"
Axtrixis wrote:

You have no idea whose visited the forums or not. :P

actually i do. when you search the username it states their registration date as well as the last time they visited the forums, as well as how many posts they have.

here, some random picks from the last couple hours, when i was watching the timer.

Kirreyn - 5 posts. last visit- 10/5/11

bogumilw13 - 0 posts. last visit- 7/18/11

harks - 0 posts. last visit- 9/11/11

alex2902 - 0 posts. last visit 9/6/11

Bravestar - 0 posts. last visit 11/17/11

mantolicious - 0 posts. last visit 2/5/12

VaultDweller36 - 0 posts. last visit 11/1/11

Uriell - 11 posts. last visit 3/3/12

Johnny - 0 posts. last visit 8/10/11

Drakco420 - 0 posts. last visit 3/13/12

MajorMaxx - 0 posts. last visit 9/15/11

DarkBlood - 0 posts. last visit 12/3/11

MooseSausage - 0 posts. last visit 12/20/11

rakityan - 0 posts. last visit 7/28/11

wraith2476 - 39 posts. last visit 3/15/12

Miets - 1 post. last visit 8/15/11

bman345 - 0 posts. last visit 10/13/11

jeddthepirate - 0 posts. last visit 11/6/11

so explain to me how it is, that posting gives you a better chance? most of the people have not posted anything, or been active in the community for quite some time.

imo, only a few above are deserving of the keys. most people will probably get the email and just discard it- if that email account is even still active. i mean, how many people registered multiple accounts to get a key, and have since forgotten about that alternate email? i've personally done this on different occasions. i'm not complaining because i haven't been waiting all that long, but I see regular users on the forum, that still don't have keys and have been waiting a long time. i think that community contributors and ACTIVE forum members should get keys.

GGG should appreciate the followers that they get, and respect the people eager to play the game and help the rest of the community.

but again, this is just MY opinion.
Last edited by brallenton on Mar 18, 2012, 2:24:13 AM
"
brallenton wrote:
"
Axtrixis wrote:

You have no idea whose visited the forums or not. :P

actually i do. when you search the username it states their registration date as well as the last time they visited the forums, as well as how many posts they have.

here, some random picks from the last couple hours, when i was watching the timer.

Kirreyn - 5 posts. last visit- 10/5/11

bogumilw13 - 0 posts. last visit- 7/18/11

harks - 0 posts. last visit- 9/11/11

alex2902 - 0 posts. last visit 9/6/11

Bravestar - 0 posts. last visit 11/17/11

mantolicious - 0 posts. last visit 2/5/12

VaultDweller36 - 0 posts. last visit 11/1/11

Uriell - 11 posts. last visit 3/3/12

Johnny - 0 posts. last visit 8/10/11

Drakco420 - 0 posts. last visit 3/13/12

MajorMaxx - 0 posts. last visit 9/15/11

DarkBlood - 0 posts. last visit 12/3/11

MooseSausage - 0 posts. last visit 12/20/11

rakityan - 0 posts. last visit 7/28/11

wraith2476 - 39 posts. last visit 3/15/12

Miets - 1 post. last visit 8/15/11

bman345 - 0 posts. last visit 10/13/11

jeddthepirate - 0 posts. last visit 11/6/11

so explain to me how it is, that posting gives you a better chance? most of the people have not posted anything, or been active in the community for quite some time.

imo, only a few above are deserving of the keys. most people will probably get the email and just discard it- if that email account is even still active. i mean, how many people registered multiple accounts to get a key, and have since forgotten about that alternate email? i've personally done this on different occasions. i'm not complaining because i haven't been waiting all that long, but I see regular users on the forum, that still don't have keys and have been waiting a long time. i think that community contributors and ACTIVE forum members should get keys.

GGG should appreciate the followers that they get, and respect the people eager to play the game and help the rest of the community.

but again, this is just MY opinion.

Don't forget it's still a straight up lottery. and It's all a roll of the dice.
Who taught you how to fight... your mum? (òÓ,)_\,,/
How do u even get the 10x ? i still got no info for it :D been looking around for a while now

“I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything."
Just saw a guy on the timer that joined on march 28th and is getting his key on the 28th :/
There is however a guy right now that joined on the 4th of March 2012.
Hardcore Duelist - "Kirkoz"
Hardcore Ranger - "Crikey".2(Note to self, walls dont always offer protection.)
Default Ranger - "Elvish" (Hardcore alot harder since patch, I LIKE IT)
brallenton,

You have no clue if they do or not, because of they aren't logged in, their account will not update, and no login is required to read the forums. :)
"
morganh wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
If there are 100 total accounts

The trouble with that calculation is that there are not just 100 total accounts but rather +-600 accounts signing up per day and only +-200 timer keys allocated per day.

WhiteBoy do you perhaps know how many Forum Members there are in total currently. It would be interesting.
Yeah, I was just using Axtrixis' example of 100. There are 288 accounts selected per day (plus an unknown number activating keys), and usually 500+ accounts created per day. So yes, everyone's chances are probably decreasing slightly over time. This is why it's such a good thing that open beta isn't very far away.

There are currently over 217,000 accounts. We don't know how many of them are considered forum users or even how many of them are beta members. I asked a few months ago for this information, but GGG wasn't willing to tell.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Axtrixis wrote:
brallenton,

You have no clue if they do or not, because of they aren't logged in, their account will not update, and no login is required to read the forums. :)

This is very true, however,

I do not feel that inactive community members and inactive forum users should have a sparse chance. Regardless of how long they've waited.

Give the keys to people who have been waiting the longest AND those who contribute to the community.

I can almost bet, that of the beta keys given out a fairly moderate percentage have not activated.

I know people will disagree with me, but in the fairness of the timer, as it claims, it should not be how it is.
completely random is the only fair way, active forums members already get 10x the chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info