3.5.0b Hotfix 2

3.5.0b Hotfix 2
  • Temporarily disabled the Blood Chieftan throw ape skill to prevent an instance crash that occurred when they tried to throw players.

This has been deployed as an instance only fix, without a restart.

Last bumped on Dec 9, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
"Temporarily disabled the Blood Chieftan throw ape skill to prevent an instance crash that occurred when they tried to throw players."

>tried to throw players

Sounds like a fun mechanic
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
"
tried to throw players

That would be fun!
Thanks for the quick patches. Could you all get the Delve cart working properly next :3
"
Gizmotist wrote:
Thanks for the quick patches. Could you all get the Delve cart working properly next :3

Rather, the entire instance. Once you finish a Delve you can't leave. at all.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 7, 2018, 8:13:46 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Gizmotist wrote:

Rather, the entire instance. Once you finish a Delve you can't leave. at all.

Oh Delve, when will you ever work properly....
"
Temporarily disabled the Blood Chieftan throw ape skill to prevent an instance crash that occurred when they tried to throw players.

I hope this gets fixed, and not disabled! :D
god damnit, i laughed my ass off when the chieftan throwing apes thing from the markov chain notes turned out to be real, and now i'm laughing even harder imagining them throwing exiles around instead.

Last edited by Shppy on Dec 7, 2018, 8:50:05 PM
Now I can't stop imagining the Ape running around chasing Rogue Exiles to throw at you... I started wheezing I'm laughing so hard. XD
Baha throw players, I love it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info