[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

Heya, I just got to 91 and was wondering how people got their int so high as 2K+. I'm sitting at 1.7K with 9K ES and most all of my gear has 50+ int on it. Is it just way too expensive to get it that high or am I missing something?
Hm... what to do with the skill point for 92?
<3
Last edited by Jancela on Jan 2, 2019, 11:06:15 PM
"
Laraléy wrote:
Heya, I just got to 91 and was wondering how people got their int so high as 2K+. I'm sitting at 1.7K with 9K ES and most all of my gear has 50+ int on it. Is it just way too expensive to get it that high or am I missing something?

%int or %attributes on gear.

I'm 92 and my int is just shy of 1.6k and ES is just shy of 9k.

I also haven't upgraded my gear since I started mapping.
<3
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Hurray, December is over and I can play PoE a bit more again! Sorry about not updating the guide, but I really can't play in December. All I did was fill the Atlas, get to lv 94.5 while doing so, kill the Shaper and run into a lv 83 Mastermind while avoiding the spoilers about that fight. That went well... LOL. Plus some Delves and half-decent gear upgrades. In a non-December league, this would be my situation after about 1 week.

Back in the game now, going to catch up on everything, make new videos, update the guide etc.

Welcome back Kelvynn!

I have an Aul ready for you as special coming back gift!

Looking at the mods and the depth i am kinda afraid to try it! The mobs in that biome were kinda brutal i may say even for this very tanky build , had to use all my concentration and resources not to die to them.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 2, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Hurray, December is over and I can play PoE a bit more again!

Welcome back.
One question - what are you thinking about 5l orb+ 5lstorm as clearing setup? Kinda interesing in that because I have problems with high tier incursions (not enough time).
"
Jancela wrote:
"
Laraléy wrote:

%int or %attributes on gear.

I'm 92 and my int is just shy of 1.6k and ES is just shy of 9k.

I also haven't upgraded my gear since I started mapping.

Can you not get %int only on chest piece and %att only on neck and belt?
I use 6l winter orb currently, along with profane bloom explosions I easily finish t16 incursions with a lot of time to spare. They were doable with 5l too without too much of an issue.

Also about spell cascade and fps issues, honestly if you go with winter orb setup it's completely obsolete. Winter Orb clears more than twice as fast than Icestorm ever will, while having very little effect on fps.
How's mapping feel? With WOrb as opposed to SR? Just getting max stacks and Phase running around?
Pretty much, Winter Orb clears everything by itself, so we don't need to channel so often, only as much to keep it up. Clear speed is sooooo much better than with SR. It's no qotf wander, but it's very fast. Well, at least with Profane Bloom, haven't tried without.
so now near 91 and still not all trials found. this league i bought 20 map trial prophecys and still no lingering pain trial. How i HATE this fucking rng part in this fucking lab. Its all leagues the same for me.

ok now a question.

Did i miss something or is the + energy shield craft for rings from elron gone ? I dont found it in the crafting bench site in wiki and have no idea where the recipe could be.

Can someone help pls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info